ATL Housewives

Re-Volt Over Electric Bills

12/12/2009 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak are locked in a stand-off with the people at "Real Housewives of Atlanta"-- and we're told it's partly due to a power struggle over their electric bill.

Sources close to the ladies tell TMZ both women are in the midst of contract negotiations with Bravo for next season -- and a major point of contention is the electric bill. We're told the ladies are sick of having to pay giant electric bills out of their own pocket after the show tapes at their homes and drains tons of juice from their sockets.

We're also told the women are demanding an upgrade in travel arrangement -- because they're tired of having to use their own airline miles to upgrade from the coach seats provided by the show.

There are more demands -- including stipends for wardrobe, hair and make-up.

Calls to Bravo were not immediately returned.

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

Is it worth?????!!!! I don't know...

Makenna

I don't blame them about the electric bill but why do they need to upgrade from coach? Are they suggesting they are too good or "famous" to rub elbows with common people? Get over yourself ladies.

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

I liked the show. Bravo should let them go.
RealHoAtlanta really has gone as far as it can go.
It has run its course.

www.laduidefenseteam.com

Well, what did Bravo think they would be dealing with after deciding to work with rich housewives?

Tina

Poor little rich girls. Sniffle. I feel sorry for them. NOT. Some of us don't even have jobs, and they're bi*C*ing because they have to fly Coach? Pardon me while I hurl.

ll

Bravo makes a lot money off of these ladies and other reality stars. They rerun the show over and over again and the stars of the show don't get paid for that. I am not a fan of reality tv. However, the lest the network could do is what they are asking.

Rich

The only reason I watch is for Nene... and Kim. The rest are god awful boring.

Scott

Really they should get it I'm not sure what they call gaint

But a house like that can be 300-400 a month in elc

PolarBear

Here is the new work ethic of the New America:

I WILL NEVER WORK FOR A CORPORATION!

susieq

Poor babies. Having to sit in coach with the common people.

Artrina

I understand the electric bill help, but, now they're too good for coach? And the aging 'ladies' need more $$$ for makeup etc - HA! The "ladies" on ALL of these 'Real Housewives' shows are ANYTHING BUT 'real housewives' of the cities they live in. The economic crisis is a real pain, ain't it 'Real Housewives'?

STICK TO YOUR GUNS BRAVO!!!

Pat G

sicking show, these women should get a real job...

Makenna

I hate the Bravo site they don't allow any negative comments especially toward Zoe and her husband. A few of my family members have Vertigo and it's no big deal. Zoe and her husband are drama queens.

I asked Chad to stop stuffing poor little Starla in that dark, hot, black bag because she probably feels like she is being punished. Can you imagine how hot it is in there especially in the California heat with no air holes! Course Bravo won't allow you to mention it.

JP

Kim's wig bill alone is probably gonna be millions! I hope Bravo has deep pockets.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments