ATL Housewives

Re-Volt Over Electric Bills

12/12/2009 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak are locked in a stand-off with the people at "Real Housewives of Atlanta"-- and we're told it's partly due to a power struggle over their electric bill.

Sources close to the ladies tell TMZ both women are in the midst of contract negotiations with Bravo for next season -- and a major point of contention is the electric bill. We're told the ladies are sick of having to pay giant electric bills out of their own pocket after the show tapes at their homes and drains tons of juice from their sockets.

We're also told the women are demanding an upgrade in travel arrangement -- because they're tired of having to use their own airline miles to upgrade from the coach seats provided by the show.

There are more demands -- including stipends for wardrobe, hair and make-up.

Calls to Bravo were not immediately returned.

roo

Actually, these aren't unreasonable demands. My condo assoc. used my power once for powerpainting fences and it cost me a fortune. The company should be anteing up the money, plus $$$ for decent airline seats. Sheesh!

Makenna

Ever since Kim started wearing her own wig line her hair looks like sh!t. It is flat and dull and obvious that she is wearing a wig. It looks like she draped a rug over her head.

Ditch that line Kim because you have not had a single good hair day since you started it. If someone told you it looked good they are lying to you!! It's like NeNe shaving the side of her head and everyone says oh that looks good, NO IT DOESN'T. Same thing Kimmy.

FreeJet

Here's a thought: Why don't you two ladies use the huge royalties from your side projects to pay for the light bill and plane rides. I'm sure NeNe's tell-all book, "My Daddies-baby, It takes a Village..." and Kim's song "Retardy with Bicardi" have sold quite well.

oprah

Nene should ask her mighty Obama for financial assistance and Kim should ask Big Papa for help as well...............problem solved!

GreatNW

I say drop them and replace their sorry a$$es...there are plenty of 15 minutes of fame reality people out there...also, ride coach posers or pay your own upgrade...get real!!!

pie

Bravo needs to cancel their contracts, and get new girls of Atlanta.

Linda

Oh, did Big Papa stop paying her bills??? I didn't know a trailer used up so much electricity. I don't know which one is worse. The white trailer trash b--ch, or the ghetto stripper that you can never take out the ghetto from. Both of them do not have an ounce of class combined. It seems to me Bravo is already OVER PAYING them for sitting on their asses doing NOTHING! I fly first class, and would hate to be sitting by these low lives who are pretending to have some class. They are BOTH inarticulate, uneducated, low lives!

Linda

These to bit--es need to be replaced. They are so BORING, and bring nothing to the show anymore.

bella

We can do without Kim - bye Kim

BUT NeNe MUST be brought back at any cost!

Makenna

24. Here's a thought: Why don't you two ladies use the huge royalties from your side projects to pay for the light bill and plane rides. I'm sure NeNe's tell-all book, "My Daddies-baby, It takes a Village..." and Kim's song

"Retardy with Bicardi" have sold quite well.

Posted at 9:39AM on Dec 12th 2009 by FreeJet
+++++++++++++

LMAO

lisa c

Shoot. I was hoping after their classless act this season we would
not be subject to the Ho's again!

patilee

Dump the whole show.

Lisa

Are you kidding me! They should be happy they are even on tv. They are not super stars by any means. And let me see, how many times have we watched the show and watched them drop alot of money for botox, wigs, weaves, clothes, jewelery and etc and you complain you have to use there own money to bump themself from coach to first class, GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!! REALLY!!!!!! Welcome to the real world! If Kim didnt have big papa she would have the money she has now, I hate when she keeps saying I will work if I have to in order to keep myself and my girls in Dior, Juicy etc. Well let see we have seen you try to sit in a hair class and you were bored the first 10 minutes. Kim would never be able to make the kind of money legaly if she tries. She is just a High Class Hooker!!!!! And I like NeNe but she tells her children they have to go to school and college and get a job. Well let me ask this what the heck does NeNe do for a living? She just co-wrote a book, And before that who Knows.....
So stop your complaining and pay up like the rest of us. And I wonder how much money do these ladies make for being on t.v.?????

Extravagantly-Creative

Demands for Wardrobe, i.e. hair ??

Kim wears a freakin WIG !!

Zira

Is the one on the left from "Real Housewives of Atlanta" or "Real Wives of Planet of the Apes"?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments