Tiger Woods' Wife -- I Don't Think I'm in Sweden

12/12/2009 3:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Reports are swirling that Tiger Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren, has grabbed her passport and hoofed it to Sweden -- but our spies spotted her just an hour ago.

Tiger Woods

The above photo shows Elin's SUV after she pulled into the couple's guest house this afternoon.

Becca

Good! I can't stand him he is a whore.

AZ

166. More shocking Woods revelations here:

According to radaronline.com, Elin is leaving him and going back to Sweden early in the new year.

Posted at 11:27PM on Dec 12th 2009 by dumptiger'sass

Thank God! I hope she dumps that sorry POS and OMG that headline on that link - "TIGER WOODS CHEATED AS DAD DIED Star bedded Janine Jungers as father lay dying in hospital" - Can you possibly get any lower than that?

That Jungers slut was a total witch according to the Today Show Staff - http://www.examiner.com/x-20002-The-View-Examiner~y2009m12d12-Jamie-Jungers-very-rude-to-Today-Show-staff-poll

He's just another Idiot

You are right, #161, Tiger's plight is kind of funny. But, not as hilarious as Dictator Obama getting the Nobel Peace Prize. That's the Joke of the Century!

PolarBear

That divorce can't happen fast enough! That video is a knockout punch. Wowsa.

First came the earthquake, and now come the landslides. That revelation is purely disgusting.

The US hypocrisy continues

__________________

Yep, he cannot sink any lower now in my eyes. This is rock bottom. I'd say the Jungers whore isn't lying about this, as his father's date of death can easily be checked, as can Tiger's whereabouts/movements on that particular day. She also seems to know too much about Woods Sr's death that would be difficult for her to fabricate. That rasping sound you hear is Tiger scraping the bottom of the barrel, with this shocking and tawdry revelation.

Steve

I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. It hasn't and the PGA, Tiger Woods and his sponsors are all hoping with bated breath that it doesn't.

The other shoe is the prescription drugs Ambien and Vicodin Woods had. These are both sedative drugs used by PGA players to ensure their bodies are relaxed whic subsequently leads to a smoother form with their golf swing. By all accounts the use of sedatives and muscle relaxer on the PGA Tour is at the level of steroid use by MLB players. It's hard to think of sedatives as performance enhancing drugs, but in the case of golf they are. Much like Fuzzy Zoeller of yore or John Daly of the not so distant pass who would use stiff alcohol drinks as their sedative, the current players of the PGA rely on prescriptions handed out by their doctor. I hope someone investigates how long Woods has had these prescriptions. Woods' knee surgery is over a year ago, no need for Vicodin.

For me, Woods' Major Titles now have a Barry Bonds * next to them. I'm sure he used Ambien for performance in the bedroom, but I'm even more sure he used it for performance on the golf course.

Madam Obvious

Oh my, that video of Jamie at that News of the World link. Jeez, can it possibly get any worse than that? How low can this man sink? It is indeed a knockout punch to Woods, a hammer blow to Elin's heart and surely the straw that breaks the camel's back. This marriage is DOA, I don't see how either of them could revive it, in the wake of the ever more shocking revelations that are pouring forth. Why would Elin want to pursue this marriage, this degree of betrayal goes beyond anything that is tolerable.

That is interesting about Ambien and Vicodin, and their use by golf professionals. If these sedatives give an unfair edge in terms of their muscle relaxant power, then by all means the PGA should investigate their use amongst the tour's elite.

Dog

Why is Tiger trying to work out his marriage? He was boneing whores because he got bored with Elin, right? Why is he still sticking with her. Why not just divorce her and then he can bone as much as he wants.

Dog

I wonder how long Tiger can go without sex. I doubt he will be getting any from Elin. I give him a couple of weeks till he calls Rent-a-Whore.

Balls has no Balls

MIKEY HAS GAY LOVE FOR WOODS!HE LOVE`S WOOD!

He's just another Idiot

Tiger's Sponsors would be fools to stick with this lying, nasty, cheating dirtbag. There are many nice young men coming up in the ranks of Golf who can take his place. I will never watch Tiger again. He's just too revolting.

Steve

Tiger will NEVER return to what he was, EVER!! He's a lying loser and everyone knows that now. He's done. The people that believe in him are fools.

AZ

#174 - and I think there might be a love child or 2 out there considering all the unprotected sex he was having.

The US hypocrisy continues

Madam Michelle Braun spills the beans about organising Tiger's orgies to UK daily, The Sun. Apparently he liked girl-on-girl sex and she organised up to 10 girls at a time for him. I am dying to see how he explained the $30,000 per night he used to spend on these orgies on his tax returns. Probably wrote them off as "therapy" or something equally as dodgy.

ttp://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2768606/Madam-claims-Tiger-Woods-paid-for-escorts.html

James

That was right after she left my house. Tiger is going to be raising my baby.