'Jersey Shore' Cast

Not So Welcome in LA

12/13/2009 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The kids from "Jersey Shore" have been all over Hollywood this weekend, but not everyone is glad to see Snooki & company.

1213_jersey_shore_video-1
We got her with Mike "The Situation" and Pauly D outside MI6 in West Hollywood where a few clubgoers had some less-than-positive things to say about them ... and the entire state of New Jersey.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

AM Hood

I LOVE THAT SHOW. THESE ARE REAL PEOPLE WITH REAL LIVES AND THEY LIVE JUST AS PORTRAYED. THERE IS A WHOLE COLONY OF THEM IN JERSEY. LOVE THEM ,LOVE THEM, HOPE THEY STAY ON FOR EVER AND A DAY. THEY ARE GREAT. WHY ARE PEOPLE SO MAD. IT IS JUST SHOWING WHO THESE REAL PEOPLE LIVE.. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT IS THERE? DON'T BE SO SENSITIVE. STOP CRYING THE BLUES.JUST LIKE THE TELL THE BLACKS TO GET OVER SLAVERY. GET OVER IT WON"T YOU ALL. IT:S OKAY TO BE SEEN AS PEOPLE THINK YOU REALLY ARE!!

ruffcat

I know people from Jersey and they all act like the Jersey Shore crew so whats the prob?

Eileen

I guess there are people that really act that way, but they are only embarassing themselves on tv and don't even realize it, that is the sad part, actually the boys aren't that bad, but gheeze, the girls really have no class whatsoever. But then again they are all young and hopefully they will grow up. This show is a prime example of how not to act. Hmm why are they not from NJ, should have been at least Jersey people. my opinion, Im italian and from Jersey.

bob

Any media be it good or bad just continues to promote this show. . .

If people are worried their kids are becoming impressionable from this show then they need to take a closer look at their children. A teenager is going to do what they want period- chances are everyone of these adults bitching about this have a child that has acted or will act just like the cast at some point.

I love the show, it's entertaining. I don't think that its being glorified either, when you see someone acting sloppy and drunk, and whoring themselves out doesn't it teach you to not act that way? Won't your intelligent children look at that and recognize that doing things like that make people look stupid?

I hope this show keeps airing, its people living their life, let them entertain us at least for a couple more years.

Mie2cents

I remember when MTV started, it had music videos and was the coolest thing in the planet. Through the years MTV has gotten completely worse and topped itself off as the most hated channel with this completely heinous show. What is wrong with you MTV? How long will it take you MTV idiots to realize you have reached the bottom of the trash heap?

David

I dunno, the times they are a changing. I remember inspiring stories of down and out actors who lived in thier cars, dreaming of a Kentucky Fried Chicken dinner, suffering for their art and working thier asses off to finaly make it big and do great work in the ballance. Now all you have to do is act like a ****ing stupid ******* with no morals and no care for your fellow human beings and with complete disregard for your family name and self respect and suddenly you are filthy rich and famous! I think it is a sad commentary on the times we live in,,, I can almost hear the 4 horsemen of the apocolypse appraching as snooki farts and does a shot of cheap rye whiskey as a stranger fingers her from behind

Eruc

people from cali are just Jealous cause the JS killed laguna beach and the hills and all the other ****. The show is not called NJ, its called Jersey shore, and this is just what the j,s is like. **** all you haters, JS is the ****.

pinkblings

They are a bunch of wannabe players and trashy h**s. TRASH Stay in the East Coast please! They would totally be banned from bars and clubs acting like that here in California. No class and will tarnish business owners!

Pedro Baltazarini

HAHAHAHAHAH... jealous much? they know how to do it.. and what they want.. in these days there are a few that know.. dont be one that doesnt know... hahaha

charlene

Well I Pauly D I hope he is in West Hollywood next weekend because I am headed to Vegas and then Venice.

Kryszykow