'Jersey Shore' Cast

Not So Welcome in LA

12/13/2009 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The kids from "Jersey Shore" have been all over Hollywood this weekend, but not everyone is glad to see Snooki & company.

1213_jersey_shore_video-1
We got her with Mike "The Situation" and Pauly D outside MI6 in West Hollywood where a few clubgoers had some less-than-positive things to say about them ... and the entire state of New Jersey.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

NJ

I guess that Bull Sh*T dont fly on the West Coast....Lol....Being from Jersey the show actually cast a bad depiction on the state of jersey period as if we need any more bull to add to our profile....

Bstate

what a bunch of TOOLS

jp

Don't hate on New Jersey - these fools just bring their trash to the shore - they're all from NY

nora

Yah these guys are just class A idiots...no class.

Giving Italians a bad name, f'ing dumb nuts.

Maybe if they had style and class it would be different, but they are not what Italy or Italians are about...and I ain't even Italian, Hungarians rule!

bufford

they should all be deported to saudi arabia. worthless, soul-less minions of the devil.

NJ

I went to school with sum slick italians and they come from some well know families but they never acted like this. Some had respectful businesses and were down to earth like any other intelligent individuals. I dont know where these people came from in Jersey.....Born and Raised in Jersey ova 40 years.....

scissors

BUTTON UP YOUR SHIRTS YOU HOMOS! IT'S FREEZING HERE!!!

Me

Yes Please do not hate on NJ because of these morons. They are not Jersey natives! Just like I don't judge everyone because of the Hills or the OC. Real Jersey girls would have nothing to do with the Situation. And who calls themselves that anyway? I weep for our future.

chickenman

THESE DUMBASS WOP KIDS NEED TO COME UP TO TORONTO NIGHTCLUBS...SEE IF THEY WALK OUT WITHOUT THOSE PERFECT HAIRDOOOOO'S...THEY'S GET THE RIANNA,TIMES 7...SPECIALLY THE KOOKI GIRL...LOOKS LIKE SHE CAN TAKE A PRETTY GOOD PUNCH....HAHHAHAHAH...SEE WHAT HAPPENS YOU BIG MOUTH BIT*H..TALK YOU GET THE RIANNA....BAMMM RIGHT IN THE KISSER...THINK HITTING WOMEN IS WRONG BUT SHE'S NOT IN THAT CLASS...SHE'S PART DIRT PIG

CJ

I saw this show for the first time yesterday and OMG!!! What a bunch of dumb idiots! None of them are attractive in any way whatsoever! The "girls" (I use that term loosely) all look alike with their fake tans. They don't have any intelligence! Just a bunch of sorry a** losers!!!

MTV it's time to quit with the reality shows. Enough is enough already!

Fred

Yes, they deserved all that hate for their exaggerated accents.

Because everyone knows Hollywood is not the place for fake, superficial, degrading, do anything to get noticed, fake boobs, fake hair, plastic surgery type people.

Attention shoppers, drunk retard with beer guts in aisle three....

I'm no big fan of the Jersey shore cast, but I hate drunk, showing off for a chick, little loud punks like the guy in the striped shirt even more. I really wish someone would have taken him up on his offer and dropped his little drunk ass... In front of the drunk skank he was trying to impress.

tannabgood

I haven't watched this show (my gag relex is much too strong) but what little I've seen of these "people" does not impress me.

In what way are they supposedly interesting enough to deserve any face time, anywhere, ever?

L.A.

WTF...Leave these people alone seriously.. THe show is fun to watch and the dudes seem like cool guys, so back off. The girls are super cute too.

Who was that guy talking stuff. He needs to stfu, low life bum. IT was clear that the jersey people were just having a good time, and that loser was just poppin off at the mouth for no reason. Dont even respond to people like that, they dont rep L.A. Hollywood is about making money and bringing something to the table entertainment wise, whether its music or movies and yes reality T.V.

So do your thing Jersey People, and try to make as much money as you can while you are hot.

NJ

Fred

14. I remember being @ the shore years ago with several co-workers of multi race and we encountered a chump with this kinda attitude when challenged the loud mouth retreated in a "I dont want no trouble dude" coward way. lol.....

Posted at 12:29PM on Dec 13th 2009 by Lol

They usually do. They're all bark and no bite. They always seem to be at their bravest when there is a huge crowd around to break things up. Somehow, they manage to stay more civil in one on one encounters with no one else around. I hope the twit reads TMZ, so he can see what people think of fake wanna-be thugs like him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments