Hugh Jackman -- Downward Facing Diesel

12/14/2009 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hugh Jackman gave a yellow striped towel the ride of its life this weekend -- during a yoga session in St. Barts.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson
It's been a while since Hugh got yoked for Wolverine -- he's still in really good shape.

Namaste.

WENDYWOLVERINE

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! THAT MAN SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!!! EVERY SINGLE INCH OF HIM SHOULD BE MARKED "DON'T TOUCH--WILL SHOCK ON CONTACT". BOY WOULD I JUST LOVE TO BE THE STRING IN THOSE SWIMTRUNKS.

michaelacarterallen

...BAD DADDY...

Mia

He's PURTY!

edonline

Lucky towel.

boredatwork

Thank you TMZ. That was very nice. I never wanted to be a yellow striped towel more.

Elissa

Tasty Tasty!

Just me

Wow, his wife is one lucky lady. The cool thing is he seems to really love his wife and kids. Keep it classy Hugh...

sandy

Beefaroni!!!! I agree with April, he seems like a class act. Attention Tiger Woods, this is a real man. Look and Learn.

anonymous

attention ladies, wake up, Hugh is quite gay, do you ever wonder why his wife is so much older than he is and that they had to adopt their kids.

Hugh sings and dances on Broadway, enough said.

His wife is a beard, a cover for gay men.

This is true of many actors in hollywood.

Straight Talkin Texan

Jackman rocks! Actor, singer, dancer, and he seems like a good man and husband.

Mistral

For anonymous coward #9 and all cowards like him:
It's typical. All mediocre people to try to destroy who is better than them. This behavior underlines to the whole world their mean, mostly underlining the good qualities of whom denigrate, showing their true face of pathetic looser.

nancy jo

Honey, He Is Sooooooo Straight!! Look At That Great Butt!!!! Can I Squeeze The Charmin??

London not England

#9-anonymous

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT???????? He "might" be Family....I'd liek to think that there's SOMETHING out there for these poor women....other than Tiger Woods LOL.

I WISH, WISH, WISH & HOPE HE IS......I ENVY THE LUCKY "GUY" That has him......but Hugh seems like the kind of man that would not feel the need to "HIDE" in the closet, but on the other hand....he might night get those juicy leading roles with Nichole Kidman if he did "COME OUT" of the closet....but DAMN the things I'd like to do to Wolverine! Grrrrrrrrrr..............
And if he's a Presidential Beach on St. Barths, some Hot French boy is gettin it!
Love that place!

Cant Watch

those abs are...AMAZING! Dayum!!!

Lucie in the Sky with Diamonds

HOLLY MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS SEXY!!!!! I'm sorry but Gay or Not - This man is almost so sexy it's sickening. Who cares if he's gay or not. I don't! In fact - dare I say it? That almost makes him a bit sexier if he swings both ways! Seriously though.....one night with me & I would turn him straight for ever! YUMMY!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments