Kate Hudson -- Belly Dancer

12/14/2009 9:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Hudson took her iron stomach for a dance workout at a New York City gym this weekend.

0921_media_removed_britney
Think about it ... while you enjoy your morning coffee and doughnut.

So over Kate!!!

Okay! I don't usually take time to respond to these pics of "stars". However, this stopped me in my tracks!!! She has got to be the cheesiest, goofball, wanna-be that has ever lived. I mean pleeeeease get over your average at best self. SOOOOO pathetic Kate!!!!

Makenna

Is she dancing for the paps? Why else would she be in front of a window.

I feel bad for her son. She is never with him, her life seems consumed with chasing paps and men.

JustInTime

Love how she does it right by the window, celebrities just can't get enough of themselves! The appeal of Kate Hudson has always escaped me - she is cute and a decent actress, but there are tons of non-famous girls who are cuter and more talented. She should be bowing down and thanking the Nepotism gods every single damn day.

Confused

Ulic, you're sad little comments are as pathetic as the people you purport to insult.

LD

Happy Monday Angry People!

SERIOUSLY!!!

OMG! ANOTHER MIDDLE AGED NON WORKING ACTRESS HEADED FOR 'DANCING WITH THE STARS'!

love her!

she hears Tiger is on the market and she's ready to bang him. Oh wait that never stopped her before. She looks like a little boy gross

Andrea

A bag over her head would help more than exercise.

erkg

Guess in front of a window facing outside was the only space available? Was the instructor in the building across the street?

deleta

Ulic is probably a unic.

anthonysdreamgirl**

wow, there are some ANGRY people out there today. haha, anyway, yes, kate does need to get over herself...i still don't forgive her for breaking up the black crowes...i just don't see what all these men see in her. she must be a freak in bed...

sad

It's kind of nice that she doesn't have huge fake breast implants. So what if her boobs are small? Her body is small too. I hate how everyone in Hollywood looks the same with their boob jobs, it's OK to just look like yourself.

Whamo

Ulic, you're sad little comments are as pathetic as the people you
purport to insult.

28. Ulic is probably a unic
===================================================================
I may be sad & a Unic, but look down at your fat a$$ and tell me
I'm wrong. By the way where's your husband right now buying a pizza
slice:) Don't worry he'll be ready for you when he gets home.
Just put on the little blonde wig when he askes.

Brad

WOW a bunch of haters on here. Are you people just mad cause you aint making bunch of money like her and mad that yall dont get attention. If you dont like the woman then dont read about her. Cause its kinda immature to leave comments sounding like little kids who are just mad cause you dont have a job like her. Get over yourselfs really

Josh

She must have a lot of self confidence. I would think that as a child of a famous person and a movie star herself and having ABSOLUTELY NO BREASTS, would cause her to want to be first in line for implants. Since she didn't get them and seemingly does not care that she does not conform, I like her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments