The Erotic Side of Octomom

12/14/2009 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Single unwed mother of fourteen Octomom Nadya Suleman hit up the mall this weekend to shop for teeny, tiny lingerie.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

People with 14 kids need to feel sexy too ... right?

fordtocarr

oooh the baby making machine is gearing up to produce the next set of tv stars. What do they call 9 at one time?

Politico Pablo

Guess I'm the only one who thinks Nadya is an attractive women. There, I said it.

Amy

Stop these loser attention getting tactics no one thinks you are sexy. GO HOME AND CARE FOR YOUR CHILDREN!

Allen

She didn't take care of the first six (her mom did), so why should she take care of the eight babies? After seeing what she is actually like, it's better that she's not at home caring for them. Somewhere, a mental institute is missing it's patient. And she's been off her meds for a llloonnnngggg time.

Tim

The question is. Did she buy any? If not, she is entitled to look. Big deal.

Balls has no Balls

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,more kid`s!

reed

She is holding it up for the camera..media wh*re!

bob

A little cute covers up a whole lot of crazy, just ask your husbands ladies. ha ha I'd giver her another kid if she wants, but I'm swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool.

dance4sk

Give me a break. What in the name of God would she be buying lingerie for? Who's looking after the children? Or have they been left alone?

Bunny

I think it's great that she wants to feel good about herself. Society wants to rip people apart and for what? So they can feel better about themselves. Every parents deserves some time away from their children. It keeps you sane. You cannot be a good parent if you lose yourself. We don't know what goes on in her home so stop judging her. I am sure having that many babies was not the smartest move, but they exsist and I am sure she loves them.

CJ

Was this at the WalMart lingerie department? Yuck!!! Would not want to see that.

ME

I CAN'T IMAGINE WHO WOULD WANT A WOMAN WITH THAT MANY KIDS. BUT, SHE CAN DREAM I GUESS AND FANTASIZE ABOUT WHAT NORMAL WOMEN DO.

Emma

Grrrooooooooossss!!! Ever heard the term, "Throwing a hot dog down a hallway."? Because that's what I'm guessing she's like.

D Ander

Stay home and take care of those children you sooooo needed to fill a void, beginning to think the only void this woman has is betsween her ears

Seattlelite

She has 14 kids, no job and she has money to buy usless stuff for herself?
Must be nice... hope the kids are well fed and clothed.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments