« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods Mistress Receiving Death Threats

12/14/2009 5:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods Mistress Receiving Death ThreatsRachel Uchitel has been getting numerous death threats, sources tell TMZ.

Uchitel -- the woman whose alleged affair ignited the Tiger Woods scandal -- has been getting cell phone calls from people threatening to kill her. A number of people got her cell phone number by looking at a 2001 photo making the rounds with an old cell phone number displayed -- a number that referred callers to her current cell phone.

We're told several callers have threatened to hunt Uchitel down in New York and get her.

People have also made threats on her Facebook page, which she has now shut down.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

older guy

BTW, I find it appalling that he allows his mother to travel alone, fending for herself in the middle of this media frenzy. He flew his women all over the world. You would think he can arrange for private transportation for his own mother. The guy is a skunk.

Alexa

Don't see how she did anything wrong. She's not the one that married Elin.

mrs. jones

London not England

DANCE PUPPETS!!!!
DANCE!!!!

London not England

Why is everyone jumping on Sista Soulja?

I think she makes some valid points actually....

As an African American man (college educated)I know that racism and "double standards" exist, and have been the first hand experienced victim of it myself....and though I don't think what Tiger Woods did was smart, or "nice", that fact that he is being vilified by the media and people...for doing something that a lot of Caucasian "wealthy" men do is a bit unfair.
I might also add that IF his wife were white, I honestly don't think there would be this much attention given or sympathy. But maybe I'm wrong, but somehow I doubt it...
Does this make ME a "Bigot, Racist" individual?

ronzo

TEAMBRANCA

Kevin,
Because 'Sista' is rude to other posters, cursing at them etc. She also drags other people into it...very low class.

You, however, make your point intelligently without attacking other people.

I completely DISAGREE that there is a double standard. Noone ever made a big deal about Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley's or even Magic Johnson's philandering. They did not portray themselves as family men. There was no hypocrisy involved.

John Edwards didn't get as much flak (even though he got a lot and is finished politically) because EVERYONE NEW HE WAS SLIMY AND FAKE. Obviously Clinton as a public figure got a lot of negative press. Prince Charles got a LOT of flak in England. Dave Beckham got a lot of international press for his transgressions with ONE au pair.

I feel people are interjecting racism where there ISN'T any. Racism remains a very serious, persistent issue. I just do not see any here at all.

A Person

I agree with Kevin even though I'm not black.
But arguing over race on TMZ isn't exactly classy.

Sandy

I don' blame her for fearing for her life. Because of her Tiger and Compnay are going to lose 10's of millions in lost sponserships. There were alot of people behind the scenes profiting from Tiger as well that are now going to lose out. This girl instigated this whole mess. I am sure there are people out there more upset at her than his wife. I would not be bouncing around in spandex as she has been doing. If she doesnt lay low something will happen.

AZ

Kevin you have to admit that Tiger's behavior is little more extreme than the usual cheating scandals ... and the women - UGH!!! Did you even remotely suspect that Tiger is like this - I mean Tiger of all people?! So many disgusting details that keep trickling out day after day - like screwing while his dad was dieing, or not going to his daughter's babtism, how incredibly cheap he is and no protection, etc. Tiger is creepy.

lili

Posted at 7:23PM on Dec 14th 2009 by anon

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/14/tiger-woods-rachel-uchitel-mistress-affair-death-threats/17#comments#ixzz0ZiWyYRII
******************************************************

Very well stated. It's obvious that there is not a double standard. We are critical of white men cheating all the time. One big point some folks are ignoring is the NUMBER OF ADULTERESSES, which is simply astounding for such a short marriage, a brief time, and a man who was busy protecting his privacy, and now we know now.

What I find racist is that these people actually think that tiger is vilified due to being black...not.

He was put on a pedestal, by WHITE people. But he lied to us.

Those people who think that we should turn a blind eye to 14 mistresses in such a short time are nuts.

I cannot honestly believe the comments.

You brought up excellent examples of black men who got free passes. MJordan, for one, Kobe was forgiven, but he didn't disappear, and hide under a rock. He took real responsibility. Nor did he have at least 14 bimbos step forward.

Nor was there such a scandal regarding accidents, broken windows, drugs.

Joy

249. This is ludicrous. My ex-husband cheated on me and I called up the girl he slept with and she started to cry and apologized. I was really nice to her to get any info I could on what was going on, and this girl told me my ex had slept with someone else at work. I divorced him, but I didn't hate the other women--my ex was really manipulative and apparently if you have a baby, it's easy to talk gullible gals into thinking you somehow refused your husband sex--and most women here who have had babies can tell you the pregnancy hormones often increase sex drive....anyway, these women were manipulated by Tiger and they should have been smarter--true--but Tiger lied and he was the one who broke his marriage vows. I'm sure Elin was faithful and it wasn't because no other guy would sleep with her--she chose to be faithful to Tiger. So the death threats against Rachel are pure insanity. Tiger screwed up--he's a narcissist just like that creepy John Edwards.

Posted at 7:04PM on Dec 14th 2009 by rachel's sister

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/14/tiger-woods-rachel-uchitel-mistress-affair-death-threats/17#comments#ixzz0ZhMiIvJX

252. This skank needs to be arrested tonight for prostitution and her lawyer for extortion,if they recieved any money from Woods.Then the D.A.in other states need to follow up and round these 15 minutes of fame want to be Ho's and whoever are helping them trying to get Money off of Tiger.Put these people in jail.Extortion and prostitution are illegal in Fl.and most states.Next stop Uncle Sam .I'm willing to bet he wants some of the action.TMZ needs to follow her until the cuffs are on.

Posted at 7:13PM on Dec 14th 2009 by ronzo

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/14/tiger-woods-rachel-uchitel-mistress-affair-death-threats/17#comments#ixzz0ZhMpEfSU

stella2010

What did the idiot expect?Women,Never,never and never admit sleeping with a married man..Men never admit sleeping with a married woman..The only way is to be caught in action & then don't admit to it..I think it hilarious that this idiot is threaten,I hope Tiger wife claws all the hobags eyes out......

Barry

ANY dumbass who's stupid enough to threaten her over this deserves to be beaten within an inch of their own damn life!

NOBODY died and left these NUT JOBS boss as to who needs punished for what sin in this whole situation, and I hope that if they try to hurt her, they end up getting their own asses STOMPED within an inch of their own lives for sticking their noses in someone else's business!

Because if they're mad at Miss Uchitel, then they'd better be JUST AS MAD AT TIGER!

You "death threat" morons are IDIOTS, and SOMEBODY needs to beat the living CRAP out of you!!

AustralianGQ

why are people threatening her? yea shes a whore for cheating with a married man....but tiger is the one who is more responsible here, why is no one threatening him?

LOL @ stupid people.