Toby Keith Adds Racist Slant to Nobel Party

12/14/2009 7:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Remember 30 seconds ago, when we published that awesome Nobel Peace Prize party footage??? Well, it's ruined now ... thanks to a moment where Toby Keith made a gesture deemed offensive to Asians.

Toby Keith: Click to watch
During "Rapper's Delight," Toby slants his eyes when Will Smith raps the line "to the black, to the white, the red, and the brown, the purple and yellow."

As you can guess, the gesture occurred right when the word "yellow" was uttered -- roughly 1:25 into the footage.

Way to ruin the Nobel Peace Prize party, Toby.

efnsteve

Come on guys, you saw something I did'nt see. You obviously dont like big redneck southern country boy singers. COUNTRY HATERS1

Kent

Are you kidding me? Big DEAL! Get over it you ultra PC people...geeshsh it's an old school classic rap and Toby is jammin and made squinty eyes...I do that to my asian buddy and he makes the "big nose round eye" face back to me and we laugh our heads off...WHO CARES...GET A REAK PROBLEM TMZ!!

kimmi

He's just a ignorant counrty hick like that skank Miley Cyrus. Together they may have an I.Q. of 12.

skube

You got me so addicted to your little TMZ Live gig, I'm staying late at work to see a bunch of "stars" from a show I've never even seen. Thanks a lot Harvey.

muybonita

STFU, TMZ!! I'm so tired of the media BS on racism crap! Everyone needs to quit being so damn sensitive and the media really needs to chill on hyping this garbage up. Who cares?!!!

JEW486

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FttBNNE1fJM WTF! COUNTRY STARS ARE RETARDED!

ninehigh99

First.
I don't think that was anywhere near racist, or even insensitive, but hey, let's denounce him anyways! I predict this will make the news 0 times.

OBAMA for Presidant!

I think it is awesome that he knows Rapper Delight. Really who cares stop being so sensitive!

dirty diana

why make a mountian out of a molehill for Gods sake?!?!?!? soon we just won't be able to talk about anything or anyone!!!!

KEEP IT REAL

TMZ is losing its touch...This is not a story.

rimman

good ole TK proving once again that country singers are nothing but redneck, racists and right wing d-bags.

Chris Britt

Get rid of your thongs and grow you a pair. You people have got to have the thinnest skin in the world. Why don't we just kiss everybodies azz in this country. USA = ultra sensitive a**holes.

foobes

this is stupid, who cares the PC police have to get a sense of humor. I'm irish when people say I'm a drunk I laugh, if i was Jewish and people said I was cheap I would laugh. I am OFFENDED by people who get their "panties in a bunch" so easily.. Oh no was that offensive to people who wear panties

Lee

ok, I think someone is dreaming here and/or getting overly sensitive. They are just fooling around...

good grief.

Tink44

Ban his crappy music and ruin his career like he did the Dixie Chicks. I cant stand that arrogant creep!