Britney Crushes Into a Store

12/15/2009 2:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sportin' an injured weave hidden under a Dick Tracy hat , a pair of nana bifocals and a vacant stare, Britney Spears stopped into a Calabasas convenience store to pick up an icy cold Orange Crush on Monday ... all by herself.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson

She's growing up so fast.

lkpdmd

TMZ don't start your SH*T again with Britney. She is doing so much better than she was two years ago...don't start beating her down again. We don't want to see lots of sad Britney photos like 2007.

Wayne

I love Brit and I'm glad she's back with her boys and doing better. Loved her last CD.

Robert

Maybe she wants TMZ to post articles like this to try and become relevant again. We all know her lick sync tour didn't go so well.

bailouttheautoco.s

she still is white trash!!

Robert

*lip sync*

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Her "Music" still stinks

jaddedkitten

@Robert yes the highest grossing North American tour and the 3rd highest grossing world wide tour of 2009 one that earned over 95 million on the first 2 legs alone didn't do well......

Robert

People bought tickets before they got there and found out she wasn't going to sing and was just going to lip sync. They weren't very happy. I heard a politician had to step in.. PR wise I don't think it went so well.

jc

I know it grossed me out... Highest grossing, tho? Probably Amy Winehouse.

Anonymous

@Robert .. ... don't get Jaddedkitten started!!! Bahahaha!

Robert

haha Trent, she's not the only one with claws. Here kitty kitty..

jaddedkitten

@ Hey Trent wuv u @Robert come out and play I enjoy shutting down haters.

yeah....and?

......uuuummmm am I the only one who sees her disgusting nails?

Ladies, if you are going to make an attempt to do your nails, then please DO YOUR NAILS. The chipped up polish is just gross, it makes you appear lazy, it only takes seconds to take it off those nubs. How red-neck can one be?

Talk about yuk. Besides, men love REAL long nails, with nice hands.

uhHuh

STILL NUTTY. STILL SLUTTY.
But HEY, at least she didnt have Joe Jackson for a daddy or she'd be dead too.

She should just QUIT while she's ahead, go back to Cajun Country & raise her little demons. HOW MUCH MONEY DOES A PERSON REALLY NEED??? if she was a real "mom" she'd make that her priority as she can clearly afford to.

uhHuh

I noticed the nails first & then determined she's still a nervous wreck who cannot take care of herself. Or Pay someone else to.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments