Elin Nordegren -- Strong and Silent

12/15/2009 3:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Elin Nordegren withstood a barrage of harsh questions by a paparazzo (not ours) on her way out of a Thai restaurant near her home in Windermere today.

Elin Nordegren: Click to watch
Elin was holding her baby as the photog unrelentingly questioned her about Tiger Woods' affairs, mistresses, divorce options ... before someone finally said, "How about something nice like, 'how are you holding up?"

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

8reader

I'm bored, waiting for my wife's Ipod to recharge on my laptop!
interesting stuff here.

Hmm Tiger and Elin. It's their business. Either they will go on with each other or they will go apart. It's nothing new, It's actually too common now a days. Either way they will be fine.

If I was the pap
My questions to Elin is why do you wear those big sunglasses? Even when Elin is with Tiger. It's like you have pretty eyes but you cover half your face with those clunkers!

Also,
Pictures of Elin with out a ring who cares, My astonishment is
When does a billionaire's wife pump her own gas? The car should be filled up every night by the gas engineer technician. I mean come on, Does Tiger pump his own gas? I love to see that picture! Tiger pumping gas to his yacht! He's saying damn this is taking all day as he looks up to the heavens!

Next we see Elin but not Tiger? Why? Maybe it's a marketing ploy to get Elin a perfume label or a shoe line or maybe that clunker sunglass look she loves to fashion off.

My final question to Elin is will her and Tiger have AVATAR shipped to their personal home theater and if so do they eat popcorn with or without butter??

These are the questions! this is life!
all I can say is I'm not rich like them but I'm just glad today I found out I do not have cancer. I am lucky and I am glad I have a wonderful wife and daughter!
Oh my fav commercial is on, got to sing along with the heineken taxi driver now!
oh baby you, you got what I need! You say he's just Friend you say he's just a friend!

HumanNature

TMZ give this BS a rest!!!

Tiger is not the first and certainly will not be the last that cheated on his wife!!

While, I'm typing this comment somebody is already cheating on their significant others!!!

This is nobody business!!!

Mo

What I like to know - where is Tiger??? Why is he hiding, his wife should be the one hiding not him. TIGER you're a great golfer, but an idiot person!

Amanda

Elin is showing true class through this whole situation. As wives and mothers we our often forced to maintain a strong disposition, regardless of our need to hide and cry and never face the world again. What is sad is how Tiger has fled the world, as if he is embarrassed. This man has done all of these immoral acts and many we don't know about, and hides from the world. Yet his wife is forced to face the world embarrassed and ALL ALONE. Tiger is a great athlete, but a weak man in many areas. Elin is the ONLY he needs to talk to, but he needs to stop hiding from the world and get over himself.

PS
Tiger stop acting like a punk, and man up!!

dirty diana

TO: Proud2bBlack-KCB-SistaSoul .... You have proven once again through your posts that the government needs to spend more money on educating the inner city youth... I have never meet an educated, successful African American that speaks, types, or spells like you three do... congratulations on be a great representation of African Americans for the world to see... you make the rest of us so proud!!!!

Posted at 9:52PM on Dec 15th 2009 by Saddened African American

Amen, shut them ignorant fools up!!!

kromen

Do you feel better because it wasn't your pap? You still ran it. These hacks ask these kind of questions because they know you will pay, regardless.

Deep Digger

1. that's elin. that woman says ask how she is holding must be her friend. if it wasn't elin, she would not say that.

2. since that woman asked how she is holding, it means elin is crushed. and, it looks like she lost tons of weight. maybe fat women should date with cheaters.

3. there is no ring in sight. add all these, it is OVER.

4. every indication is she loves her kids.

5. i was suggesting her to dump kids on tiger, but that does not look like to happen when tiger has no clue what fatherhood means. if you leave it to him, he is going to hire her hos as nannies. once kids go to bed, he has ambien sex with them.

6. so, are they gonna divorce now or later is the only question left? very likely elin will take the kids and stay around orlando. so, since she is not seeing tiger now and they live separately, it really does not matter when they divorce.

7. i understand you people want papz leave elin alone, but these pictures and video help elin in divorce. so, papz are working on elin's behalf this far.

8. people who say tiger is black must be blind. if your eyes are watermarked with $$$$, you can't see anything. take tiger to africa and ask if he looks like any tiger down there. even if blacks in america are so mixed, he does not look like them either. he looks exactly like darker skin thai. the only part we haven't seen is the place where sun does not shine. since one of his hos sais he is the whitest black man, i am suspicious of his down under.

9. people who are playing the race card need to take their rosey glasses out and see that in this scandal everyone is white, except tiger (his hos, their lawyers, his manager, his sponsors, his henchmen) and they are equally trashed.

Jeff

Is Tiger even alive? Seriously has anyone seen him at all?

Peter

I dare any self respecting journalist to identify the rude and obnoxious reporter asking those incredibly hurtful questions. It will be a long time before one reporter reports the true facts on what some of their own do to get stories. It is people like this that are a disgrace to humanity.

F.A.

STUPID PAPARAZZI SHOULD LEAVE HER ALONE ESPECIALLY WITH THE KIDS AROUND. YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN AND HOW TO SAY SOMETHING. I DON'T THINK SHE MARRIED TIGER FOR THE MONEY. SHE USED TO BE A MODEL BUT CHOSES TO BE A NANNY. IF SHE WAS A SLUT LIKE ANY OTHER MODELS THEN SHE SHOULD CONTINUE MODELING BECAUSE SHE CAN GET MILLIONS BY BARIN IT ALL. SOMETIMES PEOPLE THINK CRAZY THINGS. IF IT WASN'T FOR GOLF TIGER IS NOTHING. IT'S BECAUSE OF GOLF HE MADE MILLIONS. HE WASN'T BORN WITH A SILVER SPOON IN HIS MOUTH.

amy

She has such poise! I cannot believe how well she takes it from that irritating papparazo that just hounds her! Can she not take her children to lunch without people constantly bringing up the obvious! Let the woman cope!

Wifee

Wow stop asking her questions. you people are so insensitive. Her children are with her who can hear everything you are saying!! Ask Yourself!! are you a wife?? then you know how she feels RIGHT!! Ask yourself how would you feel if your lame husband had an affair and 14 of them at that!! you PEOPLE ask some stupid questions!! LEAVE HER ALONE!! Her and her children are innocent..she will talk when she is ready. Go find tiger and his 14 whores hound them it is they who brought on this situation!! Ask the 14 homewreckers how they feel they are the ones who should be made to feel lke SH*T not this poor lady and her children

Becky

I feel badly for her. Tiger seemed like such a nice guy - but I guess we'll never really know who are the bad ones, and who are the good ones. It's all luck.

I hope she can move on from this, whatever she decides to do. I think the world is in her favor, so she should strike out on her own. She is a lovely woman, and does not need to cling to a dirty, dirty man. She would be better off on her own.

Go your own way, girl! Clean slate is the best way.

Best of luck, fellow Swede :)

~Rebecca

chandra

hey elin,you are doing the smartest thing divorcing that no good thing of a man...dont be embarrassed cuz of his unthinkable,disgusting assine behavior. he wasnt thinking of you when he was out screwing every bimbo around..dont be a paid bimbo like them..for gods sake, he was with those lowlifes during YOUR PREGNANCY...his child..his child..how can any guy screw other women when his wife his taking care of HIS children is beyond anything decent in society...elin, dont deter from divorce..you are young and beautiful..and you dont need him to pay your silence like he did the other bimbos..he is stupid..downright a dumb, rich guy that feel he can do anything at any time..those two bit prostitues he slept with, let them get paid for silence..he will forever have to pay them the rest of his life...let him suffer like you are now with this heavy embarrassing thing..instead of enjoying your new born, you have problems...divorce him..you will be better in the long run..years from now, you will be soooo happy you made the decision to leave him..love ya and stay strong,focused,brave,determined,happy,loving,kind,and as always a great mother to your children..they are definitely yours..not his..he didnt think of them

Lee

It's so wrong to ask her if she loves the father of the kids she is carrying. This is too sad, and I hope there are laws that allow decency back into our community. How would anyone feel to be asked if your father loves you, etc, etc. This isn't funny, and how horrible. Children know more than these people do, they can sense when something is negative. Enough already. I don't want to see them exploided. They are human beings. I am sad for her kids and even she is being harrassed. The ones who should be paying up are the people exploiting them for personal gain. Horrific...

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10