« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Erin Andrews' Peeping Tom Officially Cops Plea

12/15/2009 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The man accused of secretly videotaping Erin Andrews naked in multiple hotel rooms has just pled guilty to one count of interstate stalking.

Before Michael David Barrett pled guilty, Erin stood up and addressed the judge, saying, "I have nightmares about the sexual predator. I hope he never sees the light of day so no one else has to deal with this."

Barrett's sentencing is scheduled for February 22. Erin said to the judge, "He put the videos on the Internet for the world to see. I have been humiliated and embarrassed."

Erin also said since the tapes were released, she's been subjected to "crude comments ... and fans [at sporting events] say obscene things to me."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Judy

You Need to move on and do your Job. This was an awful thing that you went thru, but I don't think the fans were rude to you and I don't think that you should blame them. They all cared. Let the money go that you are trying to get and do your job. Your good at it and you are really old news. You got justice for this crime. Some don't!

who dat

How many women dance around in the nude, gyrating and stroking their body in a sexual manner while curling their hair. Ladies, speak up tell us.

Ewww, ick

That video should earn her a Lifetime Achievement Award. Publicity like this can cost millions with a well-established PR firm. Erin, honey, you got free publicity without doing a thing. You schlepped your pampered ass over to Oprah's couch - the same one Tom Cruise jumped on. I think you should count your blessings and stop faking this lame act. Everyone knows you're a publicity-seeking wench. I bet you and Rachel Uchitel are BFFs.

Ken

I heard she is a squirter. Why didn't she do that while she was ironing?

Paul138

The worst part about this whole episode is that now Erin Andrews
is all uglied up and wearing 20 layers of clothing.Before this happened she used to always look smoking hott!!!

Mike

What was he thinking, I dont know if I am the only one curious about this but, Is she a man in a woman's body?

Spellchamp

21. I'm not buying this. Her video was on the internet for at least 5 months...with no interest at all. Then her lawyer came out with that phony, "we will sue" announcement. Probably because there was no interest in it.

Posted at 6:44PM on Dec 15th 2009 by who dat

Good point, "who dat". About the video, that is.

I remember reading the video was out on the web for quite some time, as well.

Here's what I think happened:

- Her video didn't go "viral" for some reason, so they (Erin and her attorney) wanted to pump it up a bit.

- Whatever arrangement this guy may have had with them, he likely didn't stick to it. That pissed them off, then they decided to hang him out to dry.

In the meantime, Erin gets even MORE publicity (as well as ESPN). I think it's safe to say the video might still be out there, with no one giving a damn, if her attorney had kept his mouth shut.

Just my "two cents".

who dat

Actually I believe Bennett was shopping the video around and there was no interest. Then Bennett posted it online because nobody was interested. It sat online for months with barely a few view counts. Erin felt insulted there was no interest and her lawyer cooked up the phony "we will sue" announcement. (Allegedly)

Erin is not bad looking. Would make the grade as "last call" at most bars.

Steve

Get over yourself Erin. Women have used T&A forever to get money from men. You're just pissed cuz he posted them on the net and didn't collect any money you can sue for.

liger

I'm a big fan of this guys work, he deserves an Oscar...

Joe

gimme a break. she wants the guy to rot in jail for the rest of his life cuz he filmed her naked??? sorry hunny, but that doesnt deserve life in prison you idiot. a few months? maybe. life? hell no!!!

larry rodriguez

peeping tom what sicko he probably was wackin the yougart cannon

A Man Among Men

She said:

Over-reacting there, much, bitch?

Sure, he broke the law. But he doesn't deserve to "never see the light of day" again. I think you think too much of yourself, sweetheart.

People are violated all the time in this world. Your precious naked body isn't as special as you think it is.

Grow up, loser.

larry rodriguez

yeah i thought i was loser too. but this guys is the real deal
im actually feeling good about myself after this f..k

Whamo

No one should have their privacy invaded period. Having said that I’m sure she’s exploited her own good looks to get doors opened. She get’s hired not only for her smarts but especially for her good looks and sexy body and if you think different you’re a fool. She should be mad at the invasion but proud of her body. If she was 300lbs ugly & naked that might be another story but I can assure you it’s not going to hurt her ability to get hired, in fact it will probably help!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2