'Jersey' Girl

Was on 'Entourage'?

12/15/2009 2:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Jenni "J-WOWW" Farley from our new favorite show "Jersey Shore" at some event this weekend in L.A. -- and "Entourage" hottie Emmanuelle Chriqui back in February.

J-WOWW & Emmanuelle Chriqui
One of 'ems been known to have a lot of fun with E.

We're just sayin'!

Simone

Ban people like Simone, Kooky and balls!!!

Tony Baggadonuts

I like how you were calling them douchebags three days ago (see the Jersey Shore cast visit Hollywood article) but now since they made an appearance on your show, you are saying that it's your favorite new series.

They still suck and you do too if you are going to compromise yourselves like that.

Eric Walker

They're still vapid idiots. Emmanuelle is way too classy to be compared to what's her name who I thought was "Tiger Mistress #17"

chris goff

That is the best picture i have ever seen of "JWOWW"! She looks good in the picture and when she has makeup on, but I've seen Jersey Shore and I am a fan, I'm not gonna lie. But you can't put her in the same category as Emmanuelle Chriqui aka Sloan!

Frank Ranu of Ranu's Reviews

"J-Woww turns into "Bow Woww" when she takes off her makeup!"--Frank Ranu of Ranu's Reviews

Read all the great one-liners in my honest and entertaining review of Jersey Shore at http://www.ranusreviews.com

Greg

dont even compare that wannabe celeb to Emmanuelle Chriqui!!! Emmanuelle Chriqui is HOT the other tramp is not!!!!

Adam

Emmanuelle is 4 million times more attractive

frito

You gotta be joking. I've seen that J-Wow chick on the show and she is nasty. That must be the best picture she has ever taken. The girl on Entourage is so much hotter it's an insult to compare the two.

michael

LOVE THE TWINS

Anon

Well one is a REAL actress and infinitely more attractive in this lifetime.

Patricia

I think the one thing you shouldn't say to a Jersey Girl is "What is your IQ?" First of all, you would have to explain what "IQ" means. Then its all downhill from there, LOL LOL.

Brooksbro

I agree with #3 and the rest of them -- Harvey, have you no principles at all? These people are complete douchebags -- to compare the hottie of Entourage to your crappacetic Guidos -- and just because they came on your show? I mean, yes, they did make you look taller than you are -- but anyone over 4'7 would do that! Go back to hawking ooompa loompas, you short twit.

Brooksbro

Oh, and while we're at it... you did try to make the comparison to a new MTV show about Jews trying to get the best deal -- so you do have some sense of consequence. But you can go watch the skewering of "Rachel and the Dragon" to see what the logical extension of this kind of ethnic-reality vaudville act will be. You are a veteran. An atttorney. Can you not find a better way to make money? I realize this is better than standing in Times Square hawking Peoples Court appearances, but do you really have no dignity for your own people?

barry Gordy is genius

Saw some photo shoots of EMANUELLE CHRIQUI in MAXIM magazine. Not only is she hella cute, she's also THICK. I love her so much. I didn't know they made women so pretty.

barry Gordy is genius

QUESTION: IF YOU PUT BOTH GIRLS ON THE STREETS OF FRESNO, FOR ONE HOUR... WHICH ONE WOULD MAKE MORE MONEY ???

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments