Kourtney Kardashian

Feeling Fishy Post-Birth

12/15/2009 2:19 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1214_ko_kar_ex-1The Kardashian sister that's not Kim or married to Larmar Odom finally popped out her kid on Monday ... and once she regained her strength, all she wanted was a tuna sandwich.

We're told once Kourtney was feeling better, she dispatched sister Kim to Nate 'n Al -- a popular deli in Beverly Hills.

The order: One tuna sandwich and one turkey sandwich for Kourtney and her baby daddy Scott Disick to split.

Talk about a belly full...

Jason Bourn

This is Simone who wants to sniff my panties??

radarluv

Simone I love you, but don't get nasty, you are more brilliant than that. Kourtney, real life is starting and I hope you are up to it.
Your mother and step dad have done their tour of duty, so you and Scott need to stand up and be adults. This is the best time of your lives, enjoy, grow and take care of your blessing.

anonymous

I believe she stinks like tuna.

That often happens when you have an std herpes infested sewage hole between your legs.

This chick is foul.

uhHuh

she was FISHY long before this. As in "red snapper"....

Patrick Clarkson

I think she stinks like tuna too .i know this here http://www.topnflnews.com/

CriticAl

Why are you dissing Kourt? She's sexy as hell.

Did you see her huge bazooms on KUWTK last night?

shirleyfeeney

big deal. after 26 hours of labor with my girls and not being allowed to eat after labor started, damn straight I was hungry! and hospital food was not on my list!

this isn't "news".

barry Gordy is genius

Kourtney gave up the tuna... and now she wants to eat tuna? LOL
Carpet muncher in trainining, perhaps ?
We're just sayin'.

barry Gordy is genius

With a soft mouth like hers, she'll always have a bright future in Hollywood.

dantas

whether they hoes or not its still beautiful that she had her baby...WISH U THE BEST for you your baby and the father!!

Joanne

Am I the only one who likes hospital food? I have had four children and I just ate the hospital food.. My Congrats to Kourtney and Scott!
Babies are blessings!! They are only little for such a short, short time! Enjoy every minute!!

Eaglerockguy

Really TMZ? A sandwich order is newsworthy to you? Pathetic.

Makenna

The only way TMZ would even know this is Kim or Kourtney called TMZ and told them. How embarrassing.

Mark

I found it interesting she let Scott breed her. They were not getting along and kept splitting up. Maybe Scott thought a kid could keep them together.

Brother Harold, S.J.

THANK YOU, TMZ, FOR SHARING THIS FASCINATING NEWS WITH US. YOU'VE MADE MY DAY. (YOU'VE ALSO TURNED MY STOMACH.)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments