Michael Jackson's Executors -- Pay Us Now!

12/15/2009 9:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's estate has not paid the Special Administrators a penny, but the day has now come -- at least according to new court docs filed by John Branca and John McClain.

The two men -- now officially the Executors of Michael Jackson's estate, are asking for 70% of the fees they have earned, pending court approval of the full amount.

The papers do not specify the amount Branca and McClain want. They do say that they want the statutory amount of executor fees for the first $25 million of the estate -- that fee comes to $188,000. But the estate is valued far in excess of $25 mil and the two Executors would be entitled to a portion of that as well. In addition, Branca and McClain also want fees "for their extraordinary services," though that amount is not specified.

According to the new documents, fees some of the law firms connected with the estate are asking for are huge. For example, the law firm of Greenberg Traurig wants $1,547,064.50. The firm of Hoffman, Sabban & Watenmaker wants $957,644. The firm of Kinsella, Weitzman, Iser, Kump & Aldisert wants $420,062.50.

grim reaper

28. Is it me or did they change the picture of MJ??

Posted at 8:24PM on Dec 15th 2009 by pmiller

They changed the picture. It's not you. LOL

Mike Tyson

Michael was very very talented...but the rest of these jackson's from the daddy down to tito are just talentless lowlifes. They have all been living off of michaels money for over 30 years and are still trying to cheat creditors out of what they owe them.

Melanie

#28, Naw its not you, the picture changed, just that fast. LOL

Debbie

critic Al there are several other topics to post on. Please dont be anywhere you dont want to be. Millions are still intersted in MJ.Many post here and there are over 1000 hits on one article on LKL today.

Duh

28. Is it me or did they change the picture of MJ??

Posted at 8:24PM on Dec 15th 2009 by pmiller

No, they changed it dammit

R-Uchitel

Hey, thanxs for the clarification.

gobby

gobby

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Hey pmiller, how are you tonight?

Posted at 8:27PM on Dec 15th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/15/michael-jackson-estate-special-administrator-john-branca-john-mcclain-probate/3#comments#ixzz0ZoLd87bd

Hey Deb I am doing good how bout yourself??
FINALLY a new story...boring, but new!LOL

Duh

38. Hey, thanxs for the clarification.

Posted at 8:31PM on Dec 15th 2009 by Le

No problem. At first glance I thought that too and went HUH???? But then I read it again.

Duh

Hey Deb I am doing good how bout yourself??
FINALLY a new story...boring, but new!LOL

Posted at 8:32PM on Dec 15th 2009 by pmiller

I'm tired, long day at work today. Didn't get to see Henry AGAIN. He is going to be so upset with me. And the closer it gets to Christmas the more busy it's going to get - I have got to make him a priority because he is going to be in the rehab center all alone unless his family goes up there and they are going less and less. Dogs! If it were my family member I would be doing what I am doing with Henry - going every chance I can get.

grim reaper

30. Hell, If they get 70% of the estate, move over and let me try my hand at sitting on my behind and doling out money. Sheesh, the nerve of these guys. Well Michael thought he was doing the right thing.
Long live the King Of Pop

Posted at 8:27PM on Dec 15th 2009 by Melanie

Put your reading glasses on and reread it. You got it wrong.

murray

STOP MTV FROM TAKING THE KING OF POP TITLE FROM MICHAEL JACKSON!!!
please sign the petition:

MICHAEL JACKSON KING OF POP!!!

Cali MJ Fan

28. Is it me or did they change the picture of MJ??

Posted at 8:24PM on Dec 15th 2009 by pmiller

Glad someone else saw it-- thought I was losing my mind.

Debbie

TMZ news please on the Murray practicing after giving a lethal injection in a home setting without proper equipment and creditialed staff.Thank you.

R-Uchitel

Somehow you have to give credit to the sp exec for releasing 'THIS IS It', at least the profit made goes to MJ estate to pay off the outstanding debts. Good job Branca!