Michael Jackson's Executors -- Pay Us Now!

12/15/2009 9:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's estate has not paid the Special Administrators a penny, but the day has now come -- at least according to new court docs filed by John Branca and John McClain.

The two men -- now officially the Executors of Michael Jackson's estate, are asking for 70% of the fees they have earned, pending court approval of the full amount.

The papers do not specify the amount Branca and McClain want. They do say that they want the statutory amount of executor fees for the first $25 million of the estate -- that fee comes to $188,000. But the estate is valued far in excess of $25 mil and the two Executors would be entitled to a portion of that as well. In addition, Branca and McClain also want fees "for their extraordinary services," though that amount is not specified.

According to the new documents, fees some of the law firms connected with the estate are asking for are huge. For example, the law firm of Greenberg Traurig wants $1,547,064.50. The firm of Hoffman, Sabban & Watenmaker wants $957,644. The firm of Kinsella, Weitzman, Iser, Kump & Aldisert wants $420,062.50.

Debbie

MJ beside being the greatest entertainer of our time was also one of the biggest humanitarians of our time.Please stop the hating with the Christmas season approaching show the love give back to MJ for all he has given.

Daniel

Check it out! It's not Michael Jackson, but the lead singer is also a female and she's way prettier.

Duh

SEE YOU ARE LYING AGAIN YOU NEVER GAVE 300 MILLION DOLLARS AWAY STOP YOUR LYING YOU LIAR.

Posted at 9:03PM on Dec 15th 2009 by la la land

You obviously don't read too well. I never said I had 300 million dollars to give away. But I have worked in a soup kitchen, volunteered at Children's Hospital and rocked crack babies who can't stop screaming because they are in withdrawal, I have helped children learn to read through a library program, I have helped numerous old ladies across the street, paid for people's groceries (anonymously by handing the cashier the money and pointing them out), on and on and on. If you had read that carefully there was a statement about orphanages and such BETWEEN the 300 million dollar statement. I have never had 1 million dollars, much less 300 million.

Put your glasses on, although I doubt they will help - lens correction won't change stupidity.

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL DEB EVER TOUCH 300 MILLION DOLLARS LET ALONE GIVE THAT MUCH MONEY AWAY. SHE AIN'T NOTHING BUT A DAMM LIAR.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/15/michael-jackson-estate-special-administrator-john-branca-john-mcclain-probate/5#comments#ixzz0ZoVo7kg8

And U know this....HOW????

!

I am a lonely crazy piece of garbage.

Duh

See what I mean, pmiller? When they can't come up with something intelligent to say they start the cloning and the name calling.

Nothing but a bunch of losers. No wonder a certain person we both know never comes here anymore - he said there is nothing intellectually stimulating here. And he's right.

Duh

78. Deb suck`s green co*k!Hate Deb!

Posted at 9:13PM on Dec 15th 2009 by hate DEB

It ain't green, honey, it's black, just the way I like it.

blameitonkarma

If you are male, la la land, Michael was more man than you will ever be, and if you are a woman - well, he would have taken one look at you and said "Bitch, please!".

Posted at 8:52PM on Dec 15th 2009 by Deb

OMG I almost fell out of my chair laughing at that one. Too too funny. Hey have you guys seen the Gavin and Jordan sites? http://dearjordanchandler.com? Extremely cool. And gavin has the trial transcripts, which I've never been able to find before. Just an FYI.

lindsey

I'm not tired of hearing about MJ. But I am tired of hearing about all the people sueing him. When is there gonna be justice for his death? or his murder? I mean.. I want the damn doctor in jail! I wanna know if the whole "hoax" death thing is real? I wanna know if he was murdered! I dont care if hes being sued because thats just a bunch of people wanting his money.

Hope there is peace and justice for him.

Duh

Posted at 9:16PM on Dec 15th 2009 by DebRocks

Thank you - in a sea of outrageously evil comments, it's nice to hear a good comment now and then!

astabasta

20. The Rev. Al Sharpton held a press conference today to blast Tiger Woods for the lack of diversity among his mistresses.
Sharpton claims that the lack of African-American women among Woods’ harem will have a negative affect on the black community, specifically young black girls.

“Why is it that a man who calls himself black can’t bring himself to cheat on his wife with a black woman?” said Sharpton, speaking to a group of supporters in Harlem .
“What does it say to young black girls everywhere when you pass them over?
Shame on you, Tiger Woods.
What would your daddy say?”

Sharpton, who has long championed taking black women as mistresses, said that today’s black athletes need to stop neglecting black women when it comes to extramarital affairs, and should follow the examples of positive black role models such as Jesse Jackson and Martin Luther King, Jr., both of whom cheated on their wives with black women.

Sharpton also stressed that cheating with African-American women would help the black community financially by giving black girls the chance to sell their stories to tabloids and gossip magazines.

Posted at 8:15PM on Dec 15th 2009 by Stinker

Ahahaaa, this is funny! Yeah, go cheat on your wives with some beautiful black girls, ya hear!

I didn´t know Sharpton could be so funny!

Debbie

Good night to all on the board tonight I have some chores to do and then bed. I have a very early am tomorrow.Keep the love.

!

Finally a story about the freak that I can hijack and make it about me.I told you guys I am crazy.

Duh

I didn´t know Sharpton could be so funny!

Posted at 9:19PM on Dec 15th 2009 by astabasta

Hi Astabasta! I know, it's hilarious - as if cheating on your wife with a black woman is less morally wrong than if she is white. ROFLMAO