Michael Jackson's Executors -- Pay Us Now!

12/15/2009 9:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's estate has not paid the Special Administrators a penny, but the day has now come -- at least according to new court docs filed by John Branca and John McClain.

The two men -- now officially the Executors of Michael Jackson's estate, are asking for 70% of the fees they have earned, pending court approval of the full amount.

The papers do not specify the amount Branca and McClain want. They do say that they want the statutory amount of executor fees for the first $25 million of the estate -- that fee comes to $188,000. But the estate is valued far in excess of $25 mil and the two Executors would be entitled to a portion of that as well. In addition, Branca and McClain also want fees "for their extraordinary services," though that amount is not specified.

According to the new documents, fees some of the law firms connected with the estate are asking for are huge. For example, the law firm of Greenberg Traurig wants $1,547,064.50. The firm of Hoffman, Sabban & Watenmaker wants $957,644. The firm of Kinsella, Weitzman, Iser, Kump & Aldisert wants $420,062.50.

grim reaper

I didn´t know Sharpton could be so funny!

Posted at 9:19PM on Dec 15th 2009 by astabasta

Just ask deb white girls ain't out for the black mans money.

!

80. 78. Deb suck`s green co*k!Hate Deb!

Posted at 9:13PM on Dec 15th 2009 by hate DEB

It ain't green, honey, it's black, just the way I like it.

Posted at 9:15PM on Dec 15th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/15/michael-jackson-estate-special-administrator-john-branca-john-mcclain-probate/6#c23961947#ixzz0ZoYKfdsM

It's not really black it's brown since he wears a diaper his balls are covered in sh@t.
When I suck them I pretend that it's covered in chocolate.
My trailer stinks so I don't really smell the sh@t.

GREG MOORE

SAD SO SAD GREG MOORE AT THE JERSY SHORE WILDWOOD NJ

Duh

Just ask deb white girls ain't out for the black mans money.

Posted at 9:25PM on Dec 15th 2009 by la la land

Finally, you got one right! I am not out for Henry's money! I make enough of my own. If anything I should be worried that they are after mine!!!!!

Besides, what he may lack in money he sure makes up for in other ways. ;> Yes, the rumors are true!

grim reaper

84. Ahahaaa, this is funny! Yeah, go cheat on your wives with some beautiful black girls, ya hear!

I didn´t know Sharpton could be so funny!

Posted at 9:19PM on Dec 15th 2009 by astabasta

Just ask deb white girls ain't out for the black mans money.

Posted at 9:25PM on Dec 15th 2009 by la la land

The black girls are out for what they can get from a black man. Besides they are all ugly anyway. Ha Ha Ha

astabasta

Notice how a good comment about the picture was made then they changed it! tmz sucks!!

Posted at 8:29PM on Dec 15th 2009 by justice for MJ!!!

Yes, they really are childish, aren´t they?! Bizarre behaviour. ;-)

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Nothing but a bunch of losers. No wonder a certain person we both know never comes here anymore - he said there is nothing intellectually stimulating here. And he's right.

Posted at 9:13PM on Dec 15th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/15/michael-jackson-estate-special-administrator-john-branca-john-mcclain-probate/5#comments#ixzz0ZoZBzHNj

We should follow in his footsteps and stay away, but on the other hand we do that and then the leaker will get its way!!It is just a sick twisted individual!!

Duh

When I suck them I pretend that it's covered in chocolate.
My trailer stinks so I don't really smell the sh@t.

Posted at 9:25PM on Dec 15th 2009 by Deb

You are just jealous because you have a wee little willie and that ain't never gonna change.

Becca

Excuse me, but where are the interesting people
like "Guitar" and "Gypsy".
No offense to the teenagers on here..hey guys,
my niece and her friends, also 16 &17, often post
on these boards,,so no offense.
I am just wondering what happened to those
with something to say that have a "history" of
Mike.

Duh

Folks, I have better things to do with my time than sit here trading insults with 6th graders. Well, they may be 15 or 16, but they are still in 6th grade. So I am going to head out and do some things that are more constructive with my time. Have a good night, and beat la la land into a pulp - he/she is a maggot that, once I am gone, will find someone else to attack. Don't let the haters get away with it people.

grim reaper

90. 74. See what I mean, pmiller? When they can't come up with something intelligent to say they start the cloning and the name calling.

Posted at 9:13PM on Dec 15th 2009 by Deb

Posted at 9:28PM on Dec 15th 2009 by pmiller

You are talking about insanity that pu$$y anyways. What are you chicken sh&t to say his name. He's a pu$$y.

!

I love to suck sh@t covered balls.
I am a crazy lowlife.

Becca

93. Excuse me, but where are the interesting people
like "Guitar" and "Gypsy".
No offense to the teenagers on here..hey guys,
my niece and her friends
, also 16 &17, often post
on these boards,,so no offense.
I am just wondering what happened to those
with something to say that have a "history" of
Mike.
oh, and thanks Kooky, that sounds good, do you deliver?

Posted at 9:31PM on Dec 15th 2009 by Becca

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Posted at 9:32PM on Dec 15th 2009 by la la land

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/15/michael-jackson-estate-special-administrator-john-branca-john-mcclain-probate/7#comments#ixzz0ZobacdLC

You are an IDIOT! Do you think he is the only male who posted here???

!

Don't let the haters get away with it people.

Posted at 9:31PM on Dec 15th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/15/michael-jackson-estate-special-administrator-john-branca-john-mcclain-probate/7#c23962236#ixzz0Zoc0dmrj

Defend me people I am a crazy piece of sh@t.