Tiger Woods Mistress #4 -- Intoxicating Behavior

12/15/2009 2:33 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has finally obtained photos of the mysterious 4th Tiger Woods affairess -- Julie Postle -- and judging by her hair, skin color and liberal use of the tongue, she definitely seems to be Tiger's type.

Postle -- a VIP host at Roxy nightlcub in Orlando -- claims to have had a two year affair with the golfer during his marriage to Elin Nordegren.

And as we first reported, Postle also claims Tiger used to tell her that his marriage to Elin was purely "for publicity."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Black Power

We all know that Tiger woods doesn't stop until he plays 18 holes. I'm sure there will be three more holes popping up soon. What a bunch of whores these girls are. And as for Tiger, in about a year he will be making millions of dollars and all will be forgiven. But not from me. He will forever be a bum in my eyes.

R-Uchitel

This chick looks like high class prostitutes

SALLY

WHAT A SLUT!!!!

This is what Tiger Woods traded in for his beautiful wife?

I think I might be very, very afraid now. This floosy (*)&^56$&4 is an STD waiting to happen.

When will these stars ever learn. This is one of the reasons why Magic Johnson is HIV positive today. Because like Tiger, he couldn't keep his " Bertha" in his pants.
Yes, he has turned his life around, and he's well respected and liked by everyone.

Hey Tiger, the next time you want to take out your "Bertha," think about Magic

And for God's sake, Get some DAMM help!!!!

srq

All these white girl comments lol!
Don't get mad he doesn't want a non white girl that had 5 kids by the time she was 19 and is living on welfare.. Welcome to Florida! The NON white girls breed like crazy doen here.. The rest are smart enough to get that cash and dash!

jennifer

jennifer

I'M RETRACTING MY COMMENT "Posted at 1:07PM on Dec 15th 2009 by jennifer" IT'S ALL HEAR SAY AND HAS NO TRUTH WHAT SO EVER! COMMENT WAS MADE WITH NO KNOWLEDGE OF ANY TRUTH!!!!! AGAIN - I AM RETRACTING MY COMMENT "Posted at 1:07PM on Dec 15th 2009 by jennifer"

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/15/tiger-woods-mistress-4-intoxicating-behavior/#comments#ixzz0Znb7Ggqm

jennifer

jennifer

jennifer

Tiffany

So I just looked and i went to school with this girl, i checked my year book and she was there.....weird she was kinda homely looking in HS

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5