« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Andrews on Stalker -- Throw Away the Key!

12/16/2009 2:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Erin Andrews' Peeping Tom won't be sentenced until February -- but if she had her way, Michael David Barrett would "never sees the light of day" for that scumbag move he pulled with a spy cam.

Erin Andrews: Click to watch
Andrews made the plea yesterday in court -- and drove the issue home for our camera last night at LAX before hopping onto a red eye.

Despite all the action that went down in court earlier in the day, Erin's head was still focused on the college football bowl games -- particularly, the BCS championship ... though she wussed out and refused to predict a winner.

Personally, we're goin' with Alabama.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Disgusting

It's not just this woman who has to worry about every hotel room she goes to. It's every woman who has to worry about hotel rooms, uncovered windows in their own home, strangers in their house, and more. Humans don't have the intelligence and responsibility to handle all the technology available now for sick people to abuse.

The laws need to be made far more serious. This guy needs to be punished to the max - which isn't enough.

LauraLeigh

She seems friendly and nice but "I hope he never sees the light of day" is a bit much.
~
I remember hearing on the news years ago of a landlord taping his female renters and posting it on the web. All he got was a fine.
~

Lisa

I agree with TMZ and Deena.......BAMA all the way!!!ROLL TIDE ROLL

Todd da Man

I think that Erin is a piece of crap and I could careless what anybody does to her. She deserves it, in my opinion. She uses her body to earn money so why shouldn't we be able to enjoy it all 100%? I would say the same thing regardless if that was my wife or daughter. I frankly don't care.

I found her nude videos here. Y'all should check her out. She does have a really fine body! http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5016629/Erin_Andrews_Nude

seriously

Hey Poster 16: I'm 23, I have a degree from Penn (UPENN), and I agree that this girl is hideous. So way to generalize. I don't even know who she is nor do I care. I just know TMZ has gone down hill..first they post about an octopus now they're talking about this ugly random. TMZ, what happened???

Fd

The whole thing is a joke

Joe

Erin, you need to just shut the F up. do you really think this guy should SPEND THE REST OF HIS LIFE IN JAIL for videotaping you naked????? GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!! Idiot

Just sayin'

WHO?

to little

She looks like she is in here late 40's not 31 and should never leave house without the cake on her face.

davidstillwell

So Michael David Barrett is going camping with the Federal Bureau of Prisons. Here is a great post on Federal prison camps by a recent former inmate at a Federal Bureau of Prisons camp called Schuylkill FCI in Minersville, Pennsylvania. Big-time financial crook Joe Nacchio is doing his six years there now. It sounds like one big party on the taxpayers dollar.

Some justice.