Sarah Palin's McCain Cover Up

12/16/2009 5:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For the first time ever, Sarah Palin used her head to make a searing political comment -- a frontal attack on Sen. John McCain.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

The failed Vice Presidential nominee took time off from shilling her book to vacation with her son Trig, daughter Piper and opposite sex spouse Todd, in President Barack Obama's birth state of Hawaii on Tuesday.

But during beach time, Sarah chose to wear a visor from her campaign -- a visor that was emblazoned with the former presidential candidate's name ... that is, until Palin redacted McCain's name with a black marker.

hugh mungus

Why was it stated that she has an "opposite sex spouse"? Is TMZ so hung up on homosexual p.c. that they don't know how to use the word "husband"?

Daphne

Sarah is truly showing her true stripes...looks to me like some very passive agressive behavior. If she could just tell me what books/magazines/news, etc. she reads...I could really get a true picture of her.

Mark Kleiman

I did the same thing with my visor!

ibwilliamsi

yourmom - put your glasses on.

ibwilliamsi

Ooh! Maybe she can go look at President Obama's birth certificate!

Susan

Unbelievable. She pulls another idiotic stunt, and the supporters still think she's so darling. She and her socialist sate of Alaska. All you people (including the ex-Gov) who try to strike terror into the hearts of really dumb people with your cries of "socialist!" should remember that Alaska has no income tax. So how do they fund things? Why, besides taking more pork money from the rest of us than any other state, they tax the heck out of the oil and gas companies because "all Alaskans own the natural resources." Then they cut everyone a nice check every year with the extra. So much for supporting business.

Susan

But Travis, Palin herself said that she needed "a wife" while she was campaigning. So it is a little unclear exactly what role Todd has.

Kilia

Keep it up, TMZ..you might be doing this nation and the world a huge favor by tailing Palin for unflattering candid pics.
(Palin doesn't like that.) ;-)

Bring 'Em Young

I HEARD THE PRESIDENT'S GRANDFATHER WAS CONVICTED OF WAR PROFITEERING HELPING THE NAZI'S IN WWII. WHEN WILL THE LIBERAL MEDIA REPORT ON THIS ?

5litrecat

In my neck of the woods TMZ is an acronym for "The Mindless Zoo".

Alex

It is obvious that she is not planning on running for president but rather getting ready to be a talk show host catering to the far right. Soon she will be the next female Rush Limbaugh. It's sad to think that she is going to sell herself out for $$$. I wasn't a supporter of McCain/Palin...but I have respect for McCain. And I think it's tragic that that Palin would show such disrespect to a man who has given up so much of his life to trying to better our country. I think her actions are poor in taste and just another reason that my respect for her is limited.

Alex

5litrecat in my neck of the woods...we think the same thing of Sarah Palin's camp...

blip

Here's my question. If she doesn't love America, why doesn't she get the hell out.

NiteFlyr2

Not surprised at all... After all this is the same woman that took her marbles and went home after being Gov of Alaska didn't get her into the White House...

Keep it up little girl. I will so enjoy watching the GOP eat their young come election time!

John Knoefler

Is this something like when Obama had George W. Bush's name painted over from the fighter jet Bush flew? At least Sarah owns that visor and can do what she wishes. So what if she uses a magic marker to make a politcal statement. Can't say as I blame her. I don't mind cause RINO's don't matter. As for alienating a segment of the population that still swoons after Mccain.... They don't matter either.