TMZ Live: Tiger, Palin & Courtney Love

12/16/2009 6:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey, Mike & Gary took your questions on everything today -- including more on Tiger Woods' string of alleged affairs and how Elin Nordegren could profit and may already be lawyering up.

TMZ Live: Click to watch

Also: Sarah Palin's McCain cover up, the paps vs. Axl Rose, Courtney Love's daughter gets restraining order against her mom and when Tiger will return to the course.

Plus -- How Harvey's "People's Court" advice worked in real life!

Karen Debarre

Have you had any death threats from the Palinbots yet for your post on her blacking out McCain's name?

DEB

COME ON HARVEY !!!

THERE IS NO DOUBT SARAH IS DISSING MCAIN? HOW ABOUT HER JUST BEING FRUGAL AND USING AN OLD VISOR?? AND NOT WANTING TO
BRING ATTENTION TO THE CAMPAIGN ADVERTISING? SHE PROBABLY DIDNT
KNOW IT COULD STILL BE READ FROM A DISTANCE?
JUST MY OPINION.

TampopoLoco

Harvey, is Anna Nicole Smith still dead?

mitchell

It is sad what Tiger Woods and his family are going through but it is hard to believe that his wife did not know of his affairs during his marriage, she just seems to calm about the affairs. Has for his sponors, I have buying gatorade, gillette and nike's before Tiger Woods came famous. Also been using AT@T for the longest. Tiger Woods can relocate to Thailand and His wife relocate back to Sweden. I wish media stop giving Tiger Woods all the attention on the news.

MrsJoe

Harvey,
Can we discuss Dexter's season finale today, PRETTY PLEASE?
Would love to hear what you think!
Thanks!

Pete

Please update Twitter when TMZ Live comes on. I'm usually doing things but if I got an update I would jump right over.

Sam

Are you cameras fixed on Rachel skumbag to see if she sneaks out late at night to join skumbag Tiger? You know if she isn't there already, it's only a matter of time. Plz let Elin know she has more supporters than Tiger does. He will never be happy.

R.D. Jones

Does it look as though Tiger Woods wife is heading for D.I.V.O.R.C. court or not?

Justwonderin'

Do you think Tiger is hiding due to the issue or is it because he is healing....getting a new tooth or two, stitches?

Big Dee

Harvey, what will happen to the TV show, "BEYOND TWISTED!" Will it return to TV in the future? I like the show. But, I didn't like the male & female hosts.

Tiger Wizoods

Why am I the best golfer that ever lived?

Bill

What is the psychiatric evaluation of Tiger Woods behavior?

RH

HArvey...you are wrong !!!!! Spoken Like a MAN !!!I remember everything and think about it when I see Tigr, Hugh, President Clinton....all of them ....getting rid of my Nike and buying PUMA...

LyricalDon

Yet another LRG tshirt... seriously, how much does Mike get paid to wear LRG?

AJ

DON'T YOU THINK JOHN & KATE'S 15 MINUTES OF Fame is up!!!!!!!!!!!!! can we please put them in a hole and cover it with dirt!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments