Jackson Executors -- Beyond the Call of Duty

12/17/2009 4:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson The executors of Michael Jackson's estate have filed documents, explaining why they should be entitled to more than the statutory fee most executors get -- a big reason ... Joe Jackson.

According to legal docs filed with the court, co-executors John Branca and John McClain had to defend the estate from a steady barrage of attacks by Joe Jackson and, until recently, by Katherine Jackson.

They also claim they've been working 14 hours a day, 7 days a week since they were appointed. And, they claim, their "business reputations and the character and reputation of Michael Jackson were repeatedly assaulted by personal and unfounded attacks" which they were forced to correct publicly in order to protect the Michael Jackson brand.

Branca and McClain say at the time Michael Jackson died ... Michael and his businesses were defendants in 11 separate lawsuits and it only got worse after his death.

Branca and McClain want more than the statutory fee -- which is a percentage of the value of the estate. They're asking for "extraordinary compensation" for the work most executors never have to do.

the peoples court

It's possible for me to 'know' him better than people like you ever could because I'm not wearing magical "Michael Jackson is a saint and can do no wrong" glasses.

so wrong

the peoples court (Tellit, TMZRO, W Gypsy).

I suggest you leave here soon. I know, as do we all, who you are and all your log in names. I've about had it with you. And will send this to attorney's if you dont knock it off.

You are sick, just like the other pervert on here (if not one and the same). You're slandering a person whom you don't know, never met, and I have had enough.

You think I'm messing. You just frikcin' wait and see. You don't know who I am, I know who you are!

the peoples court

I'm not angry, but a better question might be why aren't you angry at him? If he's molesting kids, you should be angry. If he's not molesting kids, you should still be angry that he thinks acting inappropriately with children, and sleeping in the same bed with them is OK. It's not OK. Wake up and smell your starstruck gullibility.

A lot of people think that it's OK for Michael Jackson to sleep with children and act inappropriately with them just because he's famous or because he's a man-child who has been abused himself. The abused often become abusers and being rich/famous/talented does not make you a saint. If the links on the side of this page wakes people up and makes them see how the grooming process of a child molester works, they'll be able to recognize the signs more easily and be better at protecting their children from child molesters, whether the molesters are rich and famous or not.

I'm not trying to destroy Michael Jackson's image. He did that to himself long ago. I'm just posting my opinions and hoping to wake up a few people in the process. A lot of people need to stop being fanatics who blindly follow the rich and famous and start thinking for themselves. If you appreciate the product and don't worship the creator of it, you'll be fine.

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Hey Deb U around??? I see your clones are at it again today!! LOL

Don't know if you got to see last nights board....However just so you know we are suppose to be real scared now...Cause the Bi^ch is out!!!! I know your shaking, I was too when I read that last night!! LOL!!!!!

the peoples court

Posted at 4:08PM on Dec 17th 2009 by LA law

What are you threatening us. That's against the rules here on TMZ.

so wrong

Posted at 4:11PM on Dec 17th 2009 by the peoples court (Tellit)

I suggest you leave now. You are a sick person, you've been doing this, apparently for over a month or two. I suggest you resume a life of your own now.

MIGHTY WRIGHT

isn't that what people in charge of an estate suppose to do.you greedy people never had it so good.just sitting on your buts and getting paid/you are no better than those greedy doctors.long live the king.ps if you want more money get a second job like the rest of us

nan

miss u mj..i looked at that link .its all so disturbing..mj thought sony had an interest in trying him up in court .supposedly they lobbied for the 1108 evidence bill to go into effect..the crap this court thing was all about..when money is involved i believe anythong is possible ...he was surrounded by soundrels

the peoples court

gs

50. the peoples court (Tellit, TMZRO, W Gypsy).

Posted at 4:08PM on Dec 17th 2009 by LA law

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/17/michael-jackson-estate-john-branca-john-mcclain-joe-jackson-katherine-jackson-probate-special-administrator-fees/4#comments#ixzz0Zz0OOsDb

Amen she is not fooling anybody

the peoples court

"He sleeps with boys because he's like a child himself?

I don't know how things are today, but when I was a young boy we never cuddled in bed together."

the peoples court

"I will just chime in that nobody I know as a kid cuddled with each other or grown men either unless it was a parent."

gs

Look freak you have been playing this bait and switch game for months. Why don't you stop at least for Christmas. Give it a rest.

!

The zombies on here can't handle the truth about their dead idol.
They like to threaten people.

so wrong

56. I must not be wasting my time if it makes people like you wake up from your trances. Sooner or later some of you nuttier fans are going to start thinking for yourselves instead of swallowing the "Michael Jackson is a saint and can do no wrong because he loves children more than Jesus does" propaganda.

Posted at 4:15PM on Dec 17th 2009 by the peoples court

Move on now. Go find another story to stalk. You don't like Jackson, don't read about him 24/7. We've had enough, do you understand. Your intentions, objections and motives are bizarre and above and beyond anything normal. You are clearly a very sick individual who needs help! You apparently do this 24/7 every day, so I'm told. It's none of your business what Michael Jackson fans believe or don't. It's not your issue, not your problem and has no impact on your life, that's if if you were someone holding a full deck of cards!

Move on now!