« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chris Henry 'Aggravated' by Wedding Costs

12/18/2009 9:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just one day before he died, Chris Henry met with a rep from a North Carolina wedding planning company who claims the Cincinnati Bengals star was "annoyed" and "aggravated" at the cost of putting together his wedding.

The rep tells TMZ Chris and his fiancee Loleini Tonga came to the office on Tuesday night to discuss the pricing of a photography package. The rep claims Henry became upset when he saw the bill and "with an attitude" asked Loleini, "How much we paying for all this?"

The rep claims the two "bickered" over details -- and eventually Henry walked outside so Loleini could work out the details, fill out paperwork and fork over the deposit.

As we previously reported, Chris and Loleini had a "domestic situation" the following day which moved from a home to a moving pickup truck. Chris ultimately fell from the truck and died Thursday morning from his injuries.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bart

Sounds like the world is a better place without ole mr. henry.

two cents

Oooo, SO close. She was so close to getting him tied down, spending his money like there was no tomorrow and then "whoops!". Tomorrow's here, and she has to start all over again from square one. LOL Too bad. So sad. All that time and effort and she killed him. What a dingbat!

Horhay

Why would a multi millionaire bicker about pricing for a wedding?

bigorange

Isn't it a form of abuse for a many to follow his woman around to argue beating on things when she is obviously trying to get away from him? Not sure why everyone thinks she did anything wrong, I am sure he is strong, and anyone who would jump off a truck or get in the back of one in a fit of rage is capable of killing more than themselves!

I think she did the right thing by trying to get away, she was probably scared to death.

droman

Clearly she was a gold digger.

Artrina

He's not the first man to be amazed by what their fiance wants to spend on a wedding. He IS however, one of the first to actually try to over rule his fiance and control costs.

I'm very sorry for his children that he died. However, It's harder for me to feel sorry for his fiance who when her groom - who was paying for the wedding - wanted to control costs she reacted so childishly.

Artrina
A woman who had the wedding of her dreams and did NOT spend a years salary for her and her now husband on their wedding.

RonBurgundy

The dude was all upset over spending a few grand on wedding photos that would last a lifetime, but no problem dropping 10 g's on rims and tires for the Big Truck.

Fred Farkel

I spent 30 years telling my wife NO.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Then my wife turned 50 years old, went completely insane with menopause, and there WAS NO MORE TELLING HER "NO" ANYMORE.

Bottom line???

Now that my EX-wife is "ON HER OWN"... she can't find her way out of a paper bag to save her life.

Bottom line??

These b!tches are getting worse as time goes on... and Chris Henry died for a lousy $3,000??? Sure he could afford to pay $3,000. But as with many, if not most of us men... the answer to a $3,000 photographer should indeed be NO.

HELL NO.

janalal4

21. omg..are you serious? he got upset over a $3,000.00 photography package for his wedding...that's ridiculous! I paid a little more for my wedding package and i'm no NFL player. That's just ridiculous.

Posted at 2:18AM on Dec 18th 2009 by mary

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/18/chris-henry-wedding-costs-loleini-tongac-cincinnati-bengals/2#comments#ixzz0a2oiGXGh

Ah, he was just mad because it cut into his budget for purchasing more firearms that he could he could carry illegal & threaten people with.

26 yrs old, 5 arrests, 3 kids with a 'baby-mama', & a 'partridge in a pear tree'.......What a thug.

Fred Farkel

I'm leaving shortly to get my teeth fixed.

LMAO.

It's gonna run exactly $3,000.

B!itches???

Forget the florist and forget your pictures... cuz today grandpa is getting 2 new teeth.

LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL

Now where did I put them Vicodens???

dr cyclops

what a loser....i spend 3000 on a golf club and 5 million dollors on 1 prostitu,,err i mean woman..and he kills himself over 3 grand.,...well now there is another bitch i can hit..err i mean have lunch with..as long as she dont tell my wife or sext me up

mo

I doubt what they are say .the guy had kids I don't think he would jump out of the truck to try to kill himself like the neighbor is saying .it makes no sense all of this over wedding picture how sad . advise people from a older person keep the wedding simply it is not worth the stress and aggrivation . you see how bad this situation turned out . you got each other some family and friends that is all you need not a hollywood wedding.

Melinda

Let this be a warning to all men: If she turns out to be a selfish, deluded, spoiled "Bridezilla" -- turn around and run fast. She'll make a miserable wife.

me so horny

That Bitch Killed Him!

dr cyclops

how will tiger ever be able to swing a golf club again without
someone saying heyyy woody..just as he is about to make a putt..i
would pay 3 grand just to see it ..or better yet,,how are the kids
you never get to see anymore daddy
more tiger woods jokes.
1.tiger goes to see this movie and says hey thats not me
2.tiger sees this movie and says hey these girls can read..it cant
be true
3.tiger goes to see this movie and goes hey..these girls and screw
and chew gum at the same time,.,,where were these girls when i was a
player..