La Toya Jackson Targets Chris Brown and Tiger

12/18/2009 6:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

La Toya Jackson is in the holiday spirit ... to bash Chris Brown and Tiger Woods.

The Jackson sister was out buying holiday gifts at Target (pronounced Tar-jay) and when she came across Chris Brown's album, she picked up Rihanna's instead out of spite.

The next item on her list? A golf club to give to Tiger's wife.

Joe Jackson is illiterate

#17 Are you Latoya? You must be.
I guess I would have had more respect for this family if even one of them recogized that they had no talent, went to College, got a profession and sought to earn a real honest living like the rest of us. Michael is the only one with talent in this fam. Did you all see the Reality show? What a bomb? I had to prop up my eyelids to stop myself from falling asleep...so fake! Latoya if you care so much about what other men do; first look within your family, get Jermaine to sell his rolex and rolls royce and pay his child support!! Next encourage your wanna be music star nephews to get into another career as they have no talent like yourself; but I guess they too are planning to live off Unca Mike too! BTW I dont think you were so victimized by Gordon that you couldn't leave him earlier than you did, U had opportunities to do so; I think you enjoyed bashing MJ and the rest of your family; We dont wanna see your fake a*s Latoya.

58mj

@ #23 No I am not Latoya and I'm pretty sure you might have known that but thanks for the dramatics. Secondly you say "We dont wanna see your fake a*s Latoya."
Then my question to you is.. Why in the world did you just post a comment on a video related to Latoya Jackson then?? And FYI her breast may be fake but her a*s isn't. And the Jackson family doesn't need your respect. You should respect yourself enough by not making dumb comments. Also millions of viewers tuned in to see their realty show and you will be one of the millions who will tune in again next Sunday to see the next episode. How can you say that she had the oppurtunity to leave her abusive husband? Were you there with her receiving his blows to the face right along with her and saw that there could have possibly been an escape route after his 3rd or 4th blow?? The oppurtunity that she finally got, she took and her family was there with her to help get away. I say, if you think all the Jackson's have no talent (or as you say besides Michael) then how about you not waste anymore of your time by looking at any videos that they might be in and then taking even more time out by commenting. Your just another Tabloid Junkie going after the Jackson family.

kevin

Because Ri didn't start the whole fight with her own physical abuse.

Abuse is abuse no matter what you have between your legs. BOTH parties are at fault here.

Stop acting like Ri is innocent.

Joe Jackson is illiterate

Latoya get your fake a*s, breast, face, etc off this site. You and your father, and Jermaine would be an embarrassment to any family. Pity MJ's kids have to live w you all. They'd be better off with Kline or Dianna Ross, at least they'd be among educated people! And BTW get Jermaine to pay his child support; he's rolling around in a rolls royce without shame!

AND NO I will not be watching the fake reality show on Sunday; once was enough. As I said before it was boring! made me wanna sleep watching grown old-ass men whining about how the J5 launched MJ's career and was the foundation for blah blah...how many times are they gonna try and convince people that they had something to do with MJ's stardom? No one is buying it! OH! just go away, Latoya!

astabasta

1. Who wants to see Kooky's and my sex tape!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Posted at 12:23AM on Dec 18th 2009 by Simone

Hokay, bring it on! I´ll watch!

I like LaToya. She´s quirky, a little nutty, but I think that she is a smart and funny lady.
And no doubt she is cute.

HasBeens

Now I'm beginning to see why I still don't like LaToya even after Michael forgave her. That's effed up that she dissed Chris Brown like that. He was one of Michael's biggest fans. Chris Brown praised and emulated Michael even BEFORE HE PASSED AWAY. LaToya should be ashamed buying into the media'a BS! I guess she didn't learn anything from Michael's experiences with them. BTW, LaToya, if you're out there, I'm still wondering what happened to the money in Michael's house after he passed? Can you help me with that? Don't spend it all in Tarjay. Uh, I mean one place.

OOWEEE

LATOYA JACKSON SHOULD BE A PERSON OF INTEREST IN THE DEATH OF HER BROTHER, FOR THE ALLEGED MISSING MILLIONS FROM HER BROTHERS HOME AFTER HIS DEATH, FOR THE ALLEGED MISSING HARD DRIVE FROM HER BROHERS COMPUTER AFTER HIS DEATH. FOR NO OTHER REASON, THEY SHOULD ARREST LATOYA FOR HER FAILED EFFORTS TO REPEATEDLY EXPLOIT THE DEATH OF MICHAEL JACKSON. Hey Latoya, take yo Moma, yo Daddy, and all yo Brothers and Sisters and go to a cliff and Mookwalk.....PLEASE.....

dr cyclops

how will tiger ever be able to swing a golf club again without
someone saying heyyy woody..just as he is about to make a putt..i
would pay 3 grand just to see it ..or better yet,,how are the kids
you never get to see anymore daddy
more tiger woods jokes.
1.tiger goes to see this movie and says hey thats not me
2.tiger sees this movie and says hey these girls can read..it cant
be true
3.tiger goes to see this movie and goes hey..these girls and screw
and chew gum at the same time,.,,where were these girls when i was a
player..
4.tiger asks his wife to take him back,,and she goes back where
5.tiger offers his wife a new truck so she can run over him
--------------------------
even wacko thought these were funny..he says i laughed so hard my
nose fell off

sue

latoyas hair is darker and she looks alot prettier, i never knew how much her and janet and michael looked alike she looks so different when her hair is lighter. nice pic though..sue from tampa

T

Picking up a Rihanna CD instead of Chris Brown's . Atleast Brown has talent, unlike herself. She really couldn't afford to buy both so she had to choose.

Winnie

OMG. LOL. Did I hear LaToya correctly when she said that MJ used
to make little medicine bottles or a doctor kit for her Barbie
dolls? It sounds like MJ had an obsession with doctors and medicine
at a young age. That is funny and sad at the same time.

And Tito made clothes for her dolls too. How strange.

Ripley

Yeah, go Latoya Jackson!!! Guess Chris Brown's shameless worship of her brother isn't enough to overlook the fact that he's an absolute a@#hole who needs serious mental help. Many people are passing by Chris Brown's CDs it seems even though he insists that no, they really really do want him, it's the stores that aren't carrying him. lol

Janet is a big fan of Rihanna's as well.