Tiger Woods -- Distracted Husband

12/18/2009 8:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

So we've gotten to the bottom of the picture we posted earlier today -- showing Tiger Woods with a woman at a U2 concert in October. The good news -- Tiger was with wife, Elin Nordegren. The bad news, while she was smiling away, he was texting someone.

Tiger Woods -- Distracted Husband

Wonder who was on the receiving end?

joc

Elin let Ray Charles say it for you:

Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more. (What you say?)
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.

Oh! Woman, oh woman, don't treat me so mean,
You're the meanest old woman that I've ever seen.
I guess if you said so
I'd have to pack my things and go. (That's right)

Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.

Now baby, listen baby, don't-a treat me this-a way
Cause I'll be back on my feet some day."

Tiger Woods the "Mike Tyson" of the PGA........you go guy

Janet

Tiger is 'distracted'. I think you mean Tiger is 'DERANGED'.

BRL

I still don't buy that that's his wife. It's got to be that 48 year old he got cought with.

tiv

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT (TEA) THERE IS TWO SIDES TO THIS STORY BELIVE THAT SHE ISNT ALL PEACHES AND CREAM THAT I WILL BET ON I STILL THINK THIS MARRIGE WAS A PUBLICY THING SHE KNEW WHAT WAS GOING TO GO ON BELIVE THAT!!

Adam

That doesn't even look like his wife. Are you guys sure?

gayle

He is seriously becoming more and more of a complete moron every day. The guy needs to find some island somewhere and live there the rest of his life. Showing his stupid face would be an embarassment!

cj

funny thing is that it almost looks like another hand trying to grab the cell phone out of his...

NELSON

TMZ,

YOUR ARE TESTING YOUR CREDIBILITY WITH THE PUBLIC BY POSTING A PICTURE AND INSINUATING THE PICTURE WAS TAKEN AFTER HIS AFFAIRS WERE EXPOSED TO THE WORLD.

Thom

Yo dudes gotta keep his stable in check somehow!

Sparticus

Hey you there ? white skank ! I am Tiger Woods. You wanna f898989cjkl??

RonBurgundy

Are we all sure he's texting? I look at my phone the same exact way when I am checking my sports scores.

Speculation on the part of anyone to assume he is texting, same speculation that was used earlier when wondering if the blonde was his wife or not.

She is a blonde bombshell who I summize married this guy in hopes that he would be a wonderful husband and father - but if that didn't work out he would still be providing for her for years...

No real downside to spending 5 years with someone in exchange for a hefty sack of cash at the end...

mia

It looks like someone else's hand is on the phone, like it's about ready to grab the phone away from Tiger. Probably to stop him from texting a mistress before his wife catches on to what he's doing. Maybe it's that Bell dude.

mia

NiceWorld, I would agree with you if they hadn't had kids. But there are two kids involved who are going to wonder where daddy is, and when they get older there's going to be much resentment to deal with.

Q

Where is his Mother, the "me so horny" thai stripper daddy ho tiger met while on R n R in Thailand from Nam. No wonder that boy is confused and horny...look at his parents. No more of that worship of daddy woods Earl either. Turns out the Tig was in the sack with one of his HO's when his "me so horny" mother called to tell him his daddy was dying in hospice. Dude put on his clothes an hour later, his daddy died---Ho said he came back within the hour and was back in the sack with her.

How a dude live with himself or others like that? He nothing but a robot---he need to hang with MJ and Sir Charles...Sir Charles can show him how to find the best street BJ on the planet. They all as diseased as Magic, only Magic had the guts to tell the truth.

Do the math---Sir Charles be getting street sex all over this country for two decades now--you telling me he dont got something? So too then does his boy Tiger.

Put a fork in him, he done...as a human..he can still be a rich robot golfer, but he dont feel a thing for anyone or anything.

Pity the diseased fool, albeit a rich one. Dude always acting so proud and distant and private...how it feel now, everybody knowing your nonsense?

jodii