Tiger's Alleged Mistress -- Too Bad for TV

12/18/2009 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods probably didn't pick his alleged mistresses for their intellectual prowess. Exhibit A: the outtakes from Jamie Jungers' BidHere.com commercial shoot.

Jamie Jungers: Click to watch
Cashing in on scandal AND reading complete sentences ... isn't as easy as it looks!

Slackeyed

Well obviously she has a great set of titties, but not much else is there.

slider1964

This one is the worst one! She's greedy, mean and ugly.I swear his taste in ho's is just horrible!!!

Yolanda Nixon

Yep, she needs something stuck in her mouth to shut her up. Seems like that's all she's good for. Tiger was really stupid going for these type of women. I guess that's all he could get though...

penny

Skank! Supposedly you are supposed to cheat "up" when you are looking for a connection and relationship. But when you're just looking for a piece of a@#, you go find this woman!! Too bad her claim to fame is screwing a married man, I bet her momma is soooo proud!

P.S. I love you Harvey, you keep doing what you do!

OKEEDOKEE!!!

Junger's told everybody that when she was in a financial strain Tiger would not help her. However, there are numerous reports that he was direct depositing $5-10,000 a month in some of his mistresses' bank accounts. This should really make her feel cheap.
All she got from Tiger was probably a Happy Meal & a smile.

dee

she is ugly and needs to shut up. how could tiger have even come close to her. was he that hard up??????????

J

HOOKER

vim

Why are you people bring this girl down if not for tiger wood triffling cheating ass this would never happen. Stop blaming her she never went after tiger he came to her and therefore she agreed. Tiger is at fault not these women and trust me it is good to see many white women bring down his black triffling ass. He forgot the black sister out there because they want a white women by their side to look good so he got what ever he desires.

VANA

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS TRUE ABOUT THIS TIGER WOODS SITUATION, I DO NOT KNOW IF HE REALLY HAD ALL THE WOMEN THAT ARE SHOWING UP TRYING TO GET SOMETHING BUT WHAT IS REAL IS THAT SOME PEOPLE ENVOLVE IN THE SCANDAL WILL GET MONEY OR SO. IT'S SO STUPID THAT PEOPLE GET REWARDED FOR BEEN THE OTHER WOMEN, THERE IS "NOTHING" INTERESTING ABOUT THIS KIND BEHAVIOR, WHEN I SEE THE PEOPLE SAY WERE TIGER'S SOMETHING I JUST IGNORE OR CHANGE THE CHANNEL, ABOUT HIM, HE SHOULD THINK THAT MOST OF WOMEN HE HAD JUST WANTED TO USE HIM AS MUCH HE USED THEM...

dulouz

I agree with Tiger Woods. Black women are ugly but so is his daughter.

Whenever I see a Black man and a White woman together I see a ho.

Mrs Tiger Woods = ho