Kate Gosselin -- No Future in Show Business

12/19/2009 11:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With her appearance on that Jay Leno thing last night, we can now say with 100% certainty Kate Gosselin has absolutely no on-camera talent whatsoever ... beyond yelling at children, of course.

Kate Gosselin

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

G-MAN, how would you feel if someone said to you, that they wished you would just die?

SadSadSad

This loser is as big a manipulator as her ex-husband...she is just better at hiding it than he is...but a user, manipulator, and disguisting all the same!! She uses her children as her "excuse" for everything ugly she does....."I would like to be in the movies so my children will be proud of me" "I would like to be the voice of a cartoon character, so my children will be proud of me" "My children sob hysterically because the cameras are turned off of ME" "My children come first in everything I do, please excuse me while I ruin them so I can make a name for MYSELF!!!" SICKENING!!

Spellchamp

I don't think she was that bad. In fact, I think she did just fine, considering the lame questions.

Nice try, TMZ.

Susan

I thought she did fine. What's the big deal, TMZ???

stella2010

@ 104 u posted about venous women & medication...I suppose it Jon Haters &Katers haters that bi-polar..I don't hate Jon or Kate..Jon did do wrong & he paying a high price & kate walked a chalk line & came out like a Big Red Rose..Kate a silly willy gal just like her zombies fans on RADAR...People what I am about to post is no threat to anyone but,"Never wish anyone to die b/c what goes around comes around with wishes".. Merry Christmas to all posters tonight...

The Seer

She has affected a Katie Couric kind of vibe..sugary sweet and fake fake fake. Not very original. Odd that so many posters here were taken in by her phony schtick. Woman is useless.

Back to bedpans for Kate!

The Seer

Oh, and John you puddy, stop posting profanity laden posts about your now ex wife and mother of your children. We know it's you!

Jessica

Kate is a miserable, no talent, narcistic, child abusing bitch

kr

whoever wrote this article has their head up their ass. There's a delay in skype ya know.
She was beautiful, articulate, and well spoken. She has the "it" factor Hollywood wants. Jealous much?

Friendlyfemale

Read this link and you will see how all the other parents of multiples live. They are all still happily married and live in normal houses and have normal jobs. You do not have to exploit your kids and sell out your soul and be on tv to support 8 kids.

kr

jon didnt get the kids off air!! He threatened tlc for more mony and to do whatever he wants or else he'd put out that statement. A few days later he had a new camera crew filming them

kr

its sad when ppl here are so lonly and miserable they can't accept some ppl are just strong and optomistic. Go back to scrubbing your husband's toilet.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Yuck, don't go to Preesi's site, she stalks the Gosselin's. She is in PA and actually takes photos of the lawyer's buildings, the house, etc. She is crazy!

So whomever is posting her blog URL, she also is violating copyright infringement, she is sooooooooooo obsessed with Kate Gosselin she scans every pathetic rag mag she buys and puts it on her blog on any Gosselin story.

This one is not just MOST INSANE, she is straight jacket insane, rubber room kind of insane, why Kate needs a bodyguard insane.

She even looks crazy!

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

I have to copy and post this, I saw this on ROL last night and laughed my butt off! Here goes:

"Don't hate Kate because your thighs rub together"

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

TMZ needs a report abuse button to report this spam of these websites, if they were so legit and on the up and up they would not have to advertise themselves on a gossip website. Don't trust these websites, either malware, spyware or fake sites out to get your credit card information and sell you knock off crap.

TMZ also needs a report abuse button for some of these posters who cross boundaries and are abusive and post such awful things like wishing someone to be shot or killed. One day you will be judged for yes, even your posts on a gossip site.