Brittany's Neighbor: 'She Was Obviously Dead'

12/20/2009 3:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A neighbor of Brittany Murphy's said she saw paramedics try and resuscitate Brittany early this morning -- but, as the neighbor put it, "she was fairly obviously dead at that time."

Brittany's Neighbor: 'She Was Obviously Dead'

Lisa

This woman is a joke. One second she said she is walking the dogs then she said she was driving by.

Simon Green

I will tell you why she is discussing 'walking her dogs,' it is because she is an author who wrote a book about how the behaviour of dogs can relate to the behaviour of men. Just take a look at this link on youtube - it shows her in an interview on British television discussing her book.

No wonder she was confused about whether she was 'walking the dogs' or driving the car. It sounds like she thought there was a quick oppurtunity to plug her book at the same time.

Hope

Okay so the lady Clair said (this is if I heard right) at first that she was walking her dogs and walked past BM as they had her on a gurney. Then at the end of the interview she stated she was in a vehicle. Did I miss a step in there. was she walking her dogs or driving down the street.? Im slightly confused. R.I.P. Brittney you will be soarly missed! you were a beautiful and talented actress you will be remembered as a beautiful person!

Huanliu

Good actor.. Rip Brittany Murphy

cha ching

Seems like the homosexuals on TMZ is taking her death hard!Can't Say Homosexuals don't have heart, But why are they pursuing her death? To make money, thats what homosexual vampires do! Seems sick to me on so many levels!

ARTOFWAR

What a coincidence that the house
Brittany Murphy died in, she purchased from Britney Spears, and Justin Timberlake back in 2003.

Who would've guessed that out of the two Brittanys, Brittany Murphy would have been the one to go first..

My condolences go out to the family, and to those whom loved her.
Brittany was a joy to work with, and to have met.

You will be missed baby-girl.....Artofwar

Christina

"fairly obviously dead at that time"... I may be rich but I has me no edumication. Oh, hi! I wanna be on the news - let's see what I can make up! I was walking my dogs and I was in my car and um... yea!

songofthesouth

Maybe she drives the dogs for their walks....she holds the leash out of the car window and drives while they walk....just sayin

Artie

that women has no shame i mean what just happened in the house then to see on the news the neighbor saying she was dead like come on thats just what the family needs....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2