Brittany Murphy's Husband Returns Home

12/20/2009 3:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Simon Monjack, Brittany Murphy's husband, was spotted returning home from the hospital this afternoon.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

Sil

I think he killed her, he looks like a serial killer and he doesn't seem to be in moarning at all. I hope they can prove that he has a huge part in this.

AmA

She was to beautifyl for him to do such a thing he loved her....and she loved him....no matter what each looked like,it is very hurtful for him.
I send my prayers to both familys

Cathy

i just find it strange that her husband didn't want an autopsy done, he obviously has something to hide!

Bosco

Reading these comments make me ashamed to call myself an american. None of you writing these nasty comments would have the balls to say any of this stuff to their faces, but you feel tough sitting behind your computer eating Mcdonalds and stuffing your face. You should be ashamed of yourself for what you have wrote. You all are the trash of the world. The world would be a better place if you would do us a favor and put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. And no tears would be shed for you. God will punish you one day. You are sorry excuses for a human being.

martina

how come he does not want autopsy

Jane Doe

The chance of this being drug related is much higher than it not being drug related. Unless she was a very very unhealthy young woman. Healthy young woman do not just have cardic arrest, nor do women with flu symptoms. The red flags on this are waving high. Anyone who denies that is clueless.

Those who are flipping out over the negative comments. Well guess what: Their comments are just as valid as yours. It is just as possible her husband is to blame as it is possible he is not. So your high and mighty righteous attitudes need to go. Let people say whatever they want - it has no bearing on anything or anyone - except YOU.

None of you know her. None of you know him. She is just a human being who makes lots of money. If people want to blame him, trash him, etc. so be it. Its no differnt then doing it to some unknown "jane doe" down the street.

Fact is, he has a shady past. She may not be as such a good girl as some of you want to believe.

Carry on.

Vickie

Is anyone besides me connecting this to Ken Ober's death??? He also apparently died from natural causes and was feeling flu like symptoms before death... Wonder if there are any connections...Maybe there is a restaurant worker out there who hates stars and putting some bad mojo in food or something. And I also don't get what Brittany saw in her husband, but maybe he is a great person on the inside (but not from what all the papers and websites have said in the past). Blessings Brittany, You are loved and missed by your fans!

GC

The man is grieving, he's certainly not going to look his best. I've seen other pictures of them together and he looked ok. I can't believe that almost every comment here is rude and negative. What is this world coming to? I hope if any of you ever making these awful comments needs some compassion in your life there will be someone left that cares for you enough to offer it. You must be some really hard to love people with the attitudes you display. Sympathy and prayers to the poor girl and her family, no matter what happened.

James

You guys and your hateful comments. Look at that picture. I know that look. If you walk around hospitals and see the families of one's who have died. It's that look. The whole face, is collapsed. The man's world is over. When you lose someone you love, the world is over. Such hateful comments. I googled him. Simon did co-write Factory Girl and did direct a British Indie film it looks like he ran off with some of the investors money. Or perhaps the film couldn't be made and he decided to keep the money. A lot of directors do the same thing. Roman Polanski was given a check for 2 million to complete work on The Ninth Gate and he just kept the money. So what. That doesn't mean he killed anyone. All of The C.E.O's would be in jail, they're more crooked than Simon ever was. Cut him some slack. I don't think he did anything. He's in shock. I know the look. R.I.P. Brittany

sam

Thats right group. Leave the man alone. Do you know him? What do you think people think of you when they see you? Please this is not the time.

EGGO

Wow...he looks so pitiful. Give the guy a break (he's grieving). Everyone can't beautiful like you.

Robin

What is wrong with you people that cut her husband to shreds. So what he was overweight. She must of saw something in him. What makes you so righteous to cast those stones. What did you expect him to take a shower and get dolled up just to pacify you idiots that pass judgment. Grow up

Linda

Maybe this guy had a good heart. Im sure he wasnt worried about how he looked when he walked out.People in grief can careless about anything. Your emotions are in shook and really nothing matters at that point. Only people that have went thru a tragic loss would understand. I cant believe how mean people are. You know you could be beautiful on the outside but a garbage dump on the inside. So it not right to judge this man that just loss his wife.

kdiz

What husband wouldn't want an autopsy when she died so young sounds fishy to me maybe she said she was going to leave him and he decided to get rid of her.