Brittany Murphy's Husband Returns Home

12/20/2009 3:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Simon Monjack, Brittany Murphy's husband, was spotted returning home from the hospital this afternoon.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

gutsygirl

Lindsay Lohan...are you watching?!

hahahaha!

...and? That's it? Hmmm, her opposite, maybe she chose someone as opposite Hollywood as she could. Sheesh talk about being judgemental, you guys....

Nikki

well today the world lost a great actress she will be deeply missed she was a role model to me and i dont care what anyone has to say about it..i pray for her family n friends and everyone just needs to let the family greive and respect there privacy rest in peace brittany!!u r truly missed!!

annette

I wonder if TMZ have realised that meetmillionaire.com are getting free advertising on thier message boards. I'm just saying .....

offcrgentleman

Don't 'feel bad' for him. He's a criminal. Just Google his name.

Vishal

holy mother of god!! she married that!!! WTF!! i cant beleive that who was by her side when she passed.
On a real note its sad she's gone.
RIP. Atleast shes with Mr jackson.

Amber

If only I could punch all of you in the face that have something terrible to say about another person. you are pathetic. Who are you and (i'm going there), YOUR PARENTS SUCK! Grow up and get a life!

Janet

Hey, in all this tragedy, lets not forget what an @ss Tiger is! He must still be hiding so his face can heal and his teeth can be replaced. Elin should have aimed lower.

Caca

I bet this is what happened...he was writhing his fat sweaty smelly blubber on her trying to poke her, and after he finished, she crawled away from him to wash off his stanky goo in the shower, and the horror of it made her die in the shower from cardiac shock.

Donovan

All these comments are representative of what is wrong with this country right now. I can't believe how malicious they are in nature. People who left them should feel absolute shame but they won't. And those who pretend to care about this actress and yet leave comments like that, you are pathetic. How do you think she'd feel looking at these? A woman dies and this is what you can come up with?

music4life

I cant believe this I just woke up and seen this scrolling on the bottom of the E channel. Its crazy I just had a feeling something like this would happen theirs something always bad happening. When are paps going to go away and shove that camera up their asses? Do they never learn the same thing happened when Natasha Richardson passed away they were taking pics from afar at her funeral and when her family was visiting the hospital I mean does peoples compassion go out the door all the time even when a tragedy happens? Their really needs to be a law to stop these paps around all the time it is just disgusting. Their needs to be a line drawn and I think its about damn time a law is passed where paps cant shoot people in certain areas or at certain times, its just common sense.

Cooper

Is that Jeff Goldblum with him?

Christy

Darn, she croaked before him. She lucked out when he made it a few weeks back. He supposed to be super rich, hence the reason she married him. Guess she didn't expect to go first. That's what drugs and anorexia do to ya.

sleeper

fat pig didn't deserve that little fox...

Walter Bellhaven

Have you noticed that you've never seen Simon Monjack and Rosie O'Donnell in the same picture?

I'm just sayin'.......