FBI Delays Release of MJ Extortion Documents

12/21/2009 3:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

MIchael JacksonThe FBI will not release Michael Jackson documents relating to the molestation investigations as well as extortion attempts -- at least not today.

The 333 pages of formerly-classified documents were supposed to be released today but the snow in Washington D.C. has caused a delay of at least one day.

As for what's in the documents ... sources tell TMZ during the 1993 Michael Jackson child molestation investigation, the late great Johnnie Cochran contacted the FBI, claiming the accuser's family was trying to extort money from Jackson with false allegations. It's likely Cochran's contact with the agency will show up when the documents are released.

oreo

the peoples court

...but that's why these fruit loops come here
Posted at 2:51PM on Dec 21st 2009 by true

MJ was the FRUIT LOOP JUST LOOK AT HIS FACE

Nashville Rocks

We're all so crazy about this crazy news! Check out this 2009 Pop Culture treatment of a Christmas classic!

the peoples court

Pink : Just Like A Pill Lyrics

I'm lyin' here on the floor where you left me
I think I took too much
I'm crying here, what have you done?
I thought it would be fun

I can't stay on your life support, there's a
shortage in the switch,
I can't stay on your morphine, cause its making me
itch
I said I tried to call the nurse again but she´s
being a little bitch,
I think I'll get outta here, where I can

Run just as fast as I can
To the middle of nowhere
To the middle of my frustrated fears
And I swear you're just like a pill
Stead of makin' me better, you keep makin' me
ill
You keep makin' me ill

I haven't moved from the spot where you left me
This must be a bad trip
All of the other pills, they were different
Maybe I should get some help

I can't stay on your life support, there's a
shortage in the switch,
I can't stay on your morphine, cause its making me
itch
I said I tried to call the nurse again but shes
being a little bitch,
I think I'll get outta here, where I can

Run just as fast as I can
To the middle of nowhere (arr)
To the middle of my frustrated fears
And I swear you're just like a pill
Stead of makin' me better, you keep makin' me
ill
You keep makin' me ill

Run just as fast as I can
To the middle of nowhere (arr)
To the middle of my frustrated fears
And I swear you're just like a pill
Stead of makin' me better, you keep makin' me
ill
You keep makin' me ill

I can't stay on your life support, there's a
shortage in the switch,
I can't stay on your morphine, cause its making me
itch
I said I tried to call the nurse again but shes
being a little bitch,
I think I'll get outta here, where I can,

Run just as fast as I can
To the middle of nowhere (ahh)
To the middle of my frustrated fears
And I swear you're just like a pill
Stead of makin' me better, you keep makin' me
ill
Your keep makin' me ill
(rpt end 2x)

so wrong

Yeah, its all going to come out. i thought at one point i felt sorry for that Gavin kid because of what his mother made him do, but he was nearly 14 years old (taking acting classes too), if anyone of this EVER happened (which it didnt) i mean the guy weighed more than jackson, he could have said, 'hey i'm not playing this' and kicked mj in the B#LLS and walked away, he and his entire family, just walked away, walked out the door, plain and simple! half the time they said this stuff happened jackson wasnt even at NEVERLAND.

but no, they cried, cried, cried like little babies to jackson and everyone else on film, taped, sending their love support and respect to and about michael. a total sham a total fraud this entire family was. too bad their little scheme didn't work!

so, no sympathy...sorry. and all this is going to come out.

so wrong

68. ...but that's why these fruit loops come here
Posted at 2:51PM on Dec 21st 2009 by true

MJ was the FRUIT LOOP JUST LOOK AT HIS FACE

Posted at 2:54PM on Dec 21st 2009 by I'm greatful MJ is dead

OH, it's OhWell NBC again who can't even spell 'greatful'...!

HA! a frickin little kid! crackin' up, did you even go to high school! it's nbc who also likes the 'greatful (crackin up) dead.

Hey, I'm having fun too!

Butterfly

I LOVE THIS PICTURE

When we lightup the candle?

janalal4

Um...isn't it 'Grateful Dead'??

ThePrevailingTruth

It is terribly sad that MJ had to hoax his death just so the truth could be told and people would pay attention.
For all that he contributed to make this world a better place (literally saving children's lives) and contributing more to charity than any entertainer in the world, he gets the most abuse?
This man is the male Mother Theresa...and on top of all the humanitarian effort, he was the most brilliant singer/dancer/performer/composer in our lifetimes.

Who do we have now? Justin Timberlake to lead us on in the 21st century if Michael doesn't return?

See what I mean??? We need and miss MJ.

Love and Kisses,
Hoaxy

so wrong

67. Michael Jackson was a talented person but... the guy was weird and NO I don't want to hear he is misunderstood or we're just ignorant people because that's not the case. He had problems and needed help. And for people to sit here and make excuses for the way he behaved sometimes is just ridiculous.
2009 by he needed help

Oh the F@ck do you know, you never spent one minute with him, talked to him, nothing. You don't know SH@T. Good, then don't come here then. I'd like to see what your sorry life looks like, how much charity work and money you've given away. how many millions and millions and millions of albums you've sold, how many presidents, kings, queens, the richest of the richest you've met. how many awards you've won. you many times you've traveled around the world, continent to continent. you many times you did entire TOURs and given all the money to charity.

Shut the f@ck up. Worry about your own sorry life and problems.

so wrong

74. Um...isn't it 'Grateful Dead'??

Posted at 3:02PM on Dec 21st 2009 by janalal4

Yes, this person has an education of, well, none! Same one, it's the same person. Funny really. OhWell!

janalal4

Sorry Irene, I posted a response but having MAJOR problems getting them to go thru. Probably all come thru at once now. How ya been?

OhWell

You should know by now that isn't working.

Posted at 2:47PM on Dec 21st 2009 by Irene
----------------------------------------------

I Think It Is...I've Been Cloned.

so wrong

Actually, it's probably an internal TMZ people, none of those nut heads know anything about grammar or have anything more than a high school education. probably them, on here to keep the story going.

janalal4

You know, I don't think most people on here DISPUTE the fact that MJ had 'problems'. The difference between he & many 'celebrities' is that he laid himself bear for the world to see them. How many of us would have the 'courage' to show the world who we really were? So WHAT if he had 'quirky' habits in dress, make-up,etc. He wasn't a 'clone' of every other entertainer or human being. He just dared to let the world know what he was thinking & feeling & that makes him a target for predatory press & those who wish to find a 'scapegoat' for their own insecurities.