FBI Delays Release of MJ Extortion Documents

12/21/2009 3:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

MIchael JacksonThe FBI will not release Michael Jackson documents relating to the molestation investigations as well as extortion attempts -- at least not today.

The 333 pages of formerly-classified documents were supposed to be released today but the snow in Washington D.C. has caused a delay of at least one day.

As for what's in the documents ... sources tell TMZ during the 1993 Michael Jackson child molestation investigation, the late great Johnnie Cochran contacted the FBI, claiming the accuser's family was trying to extort money from Jackson with false allegations. It's likely Cochran's contact with the agency will show up when the documents are released.

Ball`s has no Ball`s

Just ask Deb!She knows it all!Skank!

so wrong

Hey OhWell,

We have fun playing with you little wacko stupid kids too, he, he, he. or PHUN (as you'd spell it).

Maybe you can do some research, i'm sure there's a charity out there Jackson contributed to or started, which would help you get an education so you can get a job and off the welfare system.

It's PHUN for us too..! Keep it coming!

Irene

78. Sorry Irene, I posted a response but having MAJOR problems getting them to go thru. Probably all come thru at once now. How ya been?
Posted at 3:05PM on Dec 21st 2009 by janalal4

=================================================
I'm a little sad lately, the time of year I guess. Thinking of Michael a lot, so I suggested to light a candle at the same time with all of you on Christmas day for him and the kids. Only the exact moment for it is a little bit diffecult because of the different time-zones.

Glendetta

We will always love you, Michael. More than you'll ever know.

so wrong

81. You know, I don't think most people on here DISPUTE the fact that MJ had 'problems'. The difference between he & many 'celebrities' is that he laid himself bear for the world to see them. How many of us would have the 'courage' to show the world who we really were? So WHAT if he had 'quirky' habits in dress, make-up,etc. He wasn't a 'clone' of every other entertainer or human being. He just dared to let the world know what he was thinking & feeling & that makes him a target for predatory press & those who wish to find a 'scapegoat' for their own insecurities.

Posted at 3:11PM on Dec 21st 2009 by janalal4

No, that's not even the point, look at half the celebrities out there, especially those in the music industry. They're all eccentric and 'werid' whatever that is.

We don't know that Jackson was 'werid' what does that mean. We don't know him, never met him or had one conversation with him. So, who's to judge. Who cares, it's his business.

The thing is, he just idn't buy into this nonsense, he didn't stand up loudly enough or try to fight it, he just said at one point, 'whatever'. Probably laughed at all the freakie MF fanatics and haters who spend their entire laughs talking about him. He was probably like WTF is wrong with YOU people, get your own lives. Probably thinking, "ya know, i ain't got one thing to do with your lives, you don't know me, never will, move on with your own lives and have a good one.'

I'm sure he thought the same about many, a bunch of lonely people who try to fixate on him and his life, who didn't even know him.

So, who's werid?

the peoples court

I Think It Is...I've Been Cloned.

Posted at 3:06PM on Dec 21st 2009 by OhWell

WE KNEW YOU WERE CLONED BECAUSE WE KNOW WHERE YOU STAND

Irene

You should know by now that isn't working.

Posted at 2:47PM on Dec 21st 2009 by Irene
----------------------------------------------

I Think It Is...I've Been Cloned.

Posted at 3:06PM on Dec 21st 2009 by OhWell

====================================================
Well if you're cloned the pissing us off isnt'working, now is it??
We're just making fun of you.

OhWell

Posted at 3:17PM on Dec 21st 2009 by Irene
___________________________________________________________

light a candle & Burn Some Of The Little Freaks CD's

janalal4

To: 'the point'

You know pal, how don't know who's 'weird' but I do know that your 'angry, bitter, & discontent with yourself & the world'. How's that?

so wrong

People thought Bill Gates and Paul Allen were totally nuts and WEIRD too!

I think Jackson was brillant, self taught but brillant and had a very high IQ, studied everything; avid reader, loved the arts, history, ideology, anything Renaissance era, stuided everything.

You don't get to be the best selling artist ever without pure genius and common sense, not too mention pure genius TALENT!

janalal4

Okay Irene, I'll try this again. Problems posting. I felt the way YOU are feeling now at Thanksgiving. Something about those kids celebrating their first TD & Christmas without their daddy who meant so much to them is just heartbreaking:( I've never been so affected by someones passing as that of MJ's. I think because he was so much a part of my 'growing-up', his music, following the events in his life, etc. Felt like I lost a little piece of myself when he died. I can't really explain it to this day except it still affects me even all these months later.

nan

Butterfly

What can be better then spend your time with Michael!?

for the lover nothing

must be hard spend your time with try to hate Michael Jackson !

so wrong

I mean c'mon, the amount of stalking and weirdos these celebrities, especially high profile, have to deal with, especially Jackson and probably on a daily basis.

You don't think he thought some of these people were WEIRDO too.

Who's nuts, I mean really!

so wrong

93. i have complete faith that mj will be vindicated of those b.s. molestation charges..the kid and his father were liars

Posted at 3:39PM on Dec 21st 2009 by mymikej

Well, ain't that the sad part..he was vindicated and acquitted of all charges, all every single one.

What's wrong with this coutry...i mean really. I believe too these files, if they are ever released will speak volumes for what BS he had to endure.