« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods' Wife: Should I Stay or Should I Go?

12/21/2009 2:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren, is conflicted over what to do with her marriage, sources tell TMZ.

Tiger Woods

We're told Elin is not going to file for divorce immediately, but there are two issues she just can't get past -- that Tiger allegedly had a 3-year relationship with one of the women, and another alleged affair occurred while Elin was pregnant.

We know Elin has confided in friends that she could have fairly easily forgiven Tiger had it been only one woman. But the sheer number, along with a long-term relationship and the pregnancy fling, has Elin doubting whether she can ever trust Tiger Woods again. Trust is her issue.

Clearly not a shock, but that's what is in her head. But still ... Elin hasn't pulled the trigger -- yet.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

AK™

Apparently 18 holes isn't enough for Tiger.

a long time Leno fan!

OPEN LETTER TO ELIN

YOUR HUSBAND CHEATED, YOU DIDN'T. HE WAS MISSING SOMETHING IN THE MARRIAGE. REVIEW YOUR MARRIAGE, DO SOMETHING TO IMPROVE IT!

THINK OF YOURSELF & YOUR FAMILY BEFORE YOU MAKE A DECISION. DON'T MAKE YOUR DECISION BASED ON WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS. YOU MARRIED THIS MAN FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE. TAKE YOUR TIME, MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION.

tiv

Elin has to stay to get her money i belive its 10 yrs to get her 22 mil now if the tabloids are right which i doubt he offered her 55 mil to stay with him we shall see !!!

Bella

Tiger & Elin,
From experience after being married for 42 years and dating 4 years prior to marriage, your emotions and feelings will change day by day. If you both are willing to try to stay together and most of all have the desire to stay together, then just do it. It doesn't make any difference what the media reports, what people are doing on the blogs - none of it matters except the two of you and your precious children. I know how very difficult it will be, please believe me I am very aware of the difficulty, but if there is the will then there is a way. Only you can make that decision. You and your children are in my prayers. Please, Tiger play in the Masters in April in my home state of Georgia. Elin, you are a beautiful lady and you keep that head held high.

Griffin Mill

Why do you losers care what Woods and his wife do. You don't know them, nor do you care about them. Get off your large bottoms and do something with your lives. Really!

miss sheree

This is EXACTLY why these guys cheat (rich and poor). Ladies, you are dumb and stupid to stay with a man who does this. Have you NO SELF RESPECT? How could any spouse consider staying with a person who cheats, especially to this degree? Elin my dear, your "husband" doesn't respect you, let alone love you. Is this what love and respect looks like, really?

To Elin and every other person out there who has ever had this experience, ask yourself this question:

If your adult child or your very best friend told you this story, would you advise them to stay?

Whatever is the answer to that question, that is what you should do for yourself, period.

Cheat on me, I am gone....the h@es can have his lying @zz.......

dontaye.bosques

LISTEN TO ME... IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU DID OR WHO YOU ARE LET PEOPLE BE TO THEMSELVES I AM NOT CONDONING WHAT WAS DONE HERE I AM JUST SAYING AMERICA GET OUT OF THESE PEOPLES BUSINESS ACTING LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER CHEATED BEFORE.... OR YOU HAVE NEVER LIED OR STOLEN ANYTHING.. THE BIBLE SAYS THAT WHOM EVER IS THE ONE WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE.. NO ONE IS PERFECT... WE ALL FALL SHORT.. YOU MAY HAVE NEVER CHEATED OR.... BUT WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO JUDGE HIM...

Ricky

C'mon Elin. Please GO! Don't be fooled by this guy's behavior. He told one of his mistresses that they'd "always be together". How can you go along with that, and stay in this sham of a marriage? Find yourself a HUMAN, not some animal who doesn't treat you right. That's what that tiger woods is, an animal. Leave him, and forget him! Like you said, one woman would be forgiving, but 12, 13, 14, the number keeps getting larger. Leave his sorry butt! He's arrogant and won't even sign autographs for little kids. Tell him to get lost!

proverb

Let's face it : Tiger is a first-class heel of any guy I know that brought shame and disgrace to himself, Elin and his children. He needs a wake-up call like ASAP. Aside from that, he still is the greatest golfer there ever was provided he isn't on steroids as some have suggested already. If true, it would have an unimaginable consequence on the PGA tour for years to come. I just hope it doesn't happen.

Dirk Diggler

THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!

Jay

Stay for WHAT?! More pain and disrespect, possible sexual disease? Is she kidding? He will always do this, he is NOT going to change or he would NOT have been doing it all these years in the first place. PLEASE get out FAST Elin, before he humiliates you some more. He has proven he is a total creep. Let him be with whomever he wants, we'll hear one of these days that he has AIDS.

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

Stone Thrower is here again with bible in hand. Yet Stone Thrower is more hypocritcal than the rest of us for ST is an active participant at TMZ, the site known for prying into the personal lives of stars.

Stone Thrower loves Jacko. Here's an example of the wackos who are Jacko's fans:

584. To the poster who said we would not do anything if we saw MJ
molesting children: You know what, you're right! Because if MJ was
molesting kids, that could only mean that, for some reason that we
might not be able to understand, God determined that it was really
okay to molest kids. And like I said, we might not be able to
understand it, but MJ would not do anything wrong and God would not
guide MJ to do anything wrong. If MJ did it, it must be okay and it's
up to us then to try to understand why it's okay. MJ was a good man
the best man and he would not do anything wrong.
Posted at 11:45AM on Dec 20th 2009 by Julie
Read more:

K in CO

Leave him, Elin! He's not going to change and God knows what cooties he has already and will continue to expose you to!

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

Ever wonder if Tiger is going to be like Jacko and play russian roulette with his life?

Anne

Dear Elin,

You and your kids are on my prayers on this very difficult time, I know how you feel coz I've been there once, personaly I forgave myex but I would never stay even one more day with someone who cheated on me coz I can't trust him anymore so I decided to leave and move on, so take your time and thinking harder about what you want to do for your life its doesn't matter what people said.

we wish the best for you!
Ann