Bench Warrant Out for 'Real Housewife'

12/22/2009 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lynne CurtinOne of the "Real Housewives of Orange County" is officially a wanted woman -- accused of blowing off a judge in a million dollar legal battle.

Lynne Curtin and her husband Frank were supposed to appear in a Southern California courtroom yesterday to answer questions relating to a $1.2 million judgment they were ordered to pay to a former business partner -- but the couple completely bailed on the proceedings.

Now a judge in Riverside County, CA has issued a bench warrant for both Lynne and Frank's arrest.

It's been a rough year for Lynne's fam -- as TMZ previously reported, they were also evicted from their home back in August for not paying rent.

Dave

Anyone who thinks she actually paid for her and her daughter's plastic surgery does not know the basic premise of the show. Jewelry stores, car dealers, hotels, restaurants, and plastic surgeons provide freebies in exchange for getting their products or businesses some exposure on the show. It's just one part of the Real Housewives deception.

Brenda

The faace lifts and plastic surgeries are FREE in exchange for the publicity that the doctor gets.

Natasha

I saw Lynn in the parking lot of a MV hotel in September. Her daughters were sitting in her 5 series with hats & sunglasses on trying to slouch down in the seats. Lynn was cramming a bag into her trunk that was already filled with so much stuff it appeared as if they were living out of her car. I was parked next to them & when I approached to put my suitcase in the trunk of my car Lynn abruptly clacked in her high heels back to the entry to the hotel after slamming her trunk shut. She kept looking back at me to see if I was looking at her. I made eye contact with the older daughter and she pulled her hat down farther. They appeared to be hiding out. So crazy!

Jason

It is VERY VERY common for wealthy people to rent a house rather than own a house. The thinking was why tie up a lot of money for a down payment on a house when you can invest the money used for a down payment in the market. I still think that renting is better than owning because most people have a mortgage that is higher than what their house is worth if they bought a house during the boom. The only downfall is that you lose the tax benefits of owning. They call this OPPORTUNITY COST.

Carolyn

I hope the Dr. that did her surgery got paid before he did anything. What con artists. Where does Bravo find thee people? The oldest daughter is a nasty little viper.

Dave

#40: Jason, please provide the source of your information that it is VERY VERY common for wealthy people to rent their primary residence.

FYI, the Curtins do not fall into the category of "wealthy."

my2cents

GET RID OF VICKIE!!!!! I can't stand her "holier than thou" attitude and bulls**t "Oh I love my husband" crap! She is THE most selfish b***h I've ever seen!! She cares only for herself and the only reason she has "friends" is so they can tell her how wonderful she (thinks) is!!

Lori

I love people's priorities. Plastic surgery before paying your bills. That's the way to go. She'll look better behind bars.

iwanttoholdyourbigtits

Oh great..payback $1.2 million..............better go have your ass done with plastic surgery now!!!

Jessica

She better hoof her horseface to the courthouse ASAP.
Merry Xmas Loser!

Elli

She still has a leather face, too much sun!!

dvcgurl@yahoo.com

wow then what is she doing on the real housewife of oc

Yeah

As I recall, Lynne Curtin says during the opening of the show "It doesn't matter how much money you have, it's how good you look spending it."

Well, it's obvious that she doesn't have any money and she is not going to be looking so good behind bars after spending all the money that she never had to begin with. She is so shallow that an ant could drown in her bullsh*t.

Yolanda Nixon

It's not how much money you have but how you look spending it. Lynne

tb

Her and her daughter's surgery was probably free, they gave the MD free air time. All of the people on these shows do nothing but promote themselves at Bravo's expense, I won't watch any of them.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments