Brad & Angelina -- At the Kids' Table

12/22/2009 6:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie almost ate as an entire family today -- gettin' most of their kids together for a cafe' break in NYC earlier today.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Brangie -- along with Zahara, Maddox, Shiloh and Pax -- got out of the cold at Cafe Metro ... a little place near Angelina's movie set.

No twins this time -- good thing they can afford a sitter.

Brother Harold, S.J.

WELL, WE HAVEN'T HAD A PHOTO OF BRITTANY MURPHY'S VOMIT YET (THANK GOD!) BUT THIS PHOTO WILL DO IN A PINCH. IN A FEW YEARS, THIS PAIR WILL BE HISTORY--AND THOSE POOR KIDS WILL HAVE TO GET INTO THERAPY IF THEY ARE SURVIVE. THESE TWO HAVE BECOME AS SICKENING AS PARIS HILTON--AND THAT'S QUITE AN ACHIEVEMENT.

oreo

Brad looks like a homeless person.

Brittany

he is a douche! he used to be sooooooo SEXY! not so much anymore its a shame.. he should have stayed with Jen!!

marty

#65. I just watched the kid's movie 'Horton Hears a Who" which reminds me of this couple. In the movie the major has 96 girls and 1 boy and have to dedicate a 'complete' 2 second to each to equally spending time with them. That's why there is problem here. Who's responsible for the quality time spend with each child if you are mostly making movies and out of the country? Nannies? ..Not this two for sure. She looked bored and not too proud now. Scares me to think that she said once and quote: 'Therapy?..I don't need therapy..my movies are my therapy" and quote. What happens when she isn't working? No more therapy, humm, scary, isn't it? This is the 'FAKE FAMILY', WELCOME to NY! why are these children not in school? Tutors? I doubt it. Poor kids they all look sad. And where in the world are the twins?

Marla

I love this Hollywood family in particular, the fact that they are so envied means they are doing something right! Way to go Jolie-Pitt!

Marla

I agree with Fred Farkel #65, they do what any normal family does at a coffee shop, sit, smile, order, drink and eat. And they do not give a flying f u c k for any of you! You wish you were them!

Laura

Brad = MID LIFE CRISIS. Just plain nasty anymore.

PolarBear

A skeleton walks into a bar and says, "give me a beer, and a mop".

Marla

#61 ur so infantile, u think that because u have 9 brothers and sisters your parents and family are happy? hahahaha, your mother was a sad woman just trying to trap your father with all those annoying children, oops I'm sorry, since you were not adopted you were not annoying. Hahahah, that's the America I enjoy making fun of so much, very giving, open-minded and progressive in the outside but in reality just small-minded, stingy and jealous of others fortune.

antbabs

Some of you do make good points in that this family should be able to go out and have lunch and look normal without cameras snapping their every move. But for myself, as most "normal" people to even go to the grocery store make themselves look presentable. Many of these celebrities don't even look like they have showered or knows what a hairbrush looks like. Just sayin.....

PolarBear

That's it, I'm going out for a hot chocolate! Yep!

DB

Brad never looked as dirty, depressed, stressed and pressed as he has since he got with this Kook. She locked him down with the oldest one in the book saddling him down with umpteen kids thee ol i will kill myself if you leave me trick only reason she hasnt slit her own throat is because she knows as soon as she does he is calling Jennifer and her all her friends and his family will be raising those kids with a sense of love and normalcy they have yet to know. She is miserable and for a sex kitten she sure did wear him out he can barely manage a bath I bet his first thought of the day is Jennifer and he only makes it thru fantazing its him and her and their kids if he could he'd happily give all the kids to her and her g*y brother and they can kiss and do whatever they want and go live in Timbucktwo adopting as many timbucktwobian babies as they like

antbabs

bty, I have eaten at Black Bear in Havasu. Small diner, large portions, great food, friendly waitresses. All just aiming to please. How's that for a good review.

JJ

All props!

I'm surprised Brad isn't stoned; you'd have to be stoned living with this group.

Gross!

PolarBear

Response to antbabs:
TMZ videographers have shown so many times that they have no social skills. They're lucky to get out the celebrities name before they are stumped and resort to their usual "duh, um, what's up, like, whatcha doin?". TMZ hired a psychologist, who, after much frustration with his subjects, realized that instead of talent, if he got the celebrities to simply stare at the videographer for an extra 5 seconds, it might serve the same purpose, so he designed a massively STUPID opening line they can all use. Celebrities, faced with an obliviously stupid statement by the videographer, stare back in total wonder.