Christina Aguilera Involved in Car Accident

12/22/2009 10:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Christina Aguilera was involved in a minor car accident in West Hollywood moments ago.

According to witnesses at the scene ... Aguilera was riding shotgun in her own Range Rover -- which was being driven by her assistant -- when her SUV rear-ended another vehicle. As you can see in the photos of Aguilera's SUV above, the damage is minor -- we're also told no one complained of injuries.

Aguilera left the scene with her bodyguard shortly after the accident -- her assistant stayed behind with the SUV.

Story developing...

evil kitty

maybe her husband caught her texting some skanky boys and she thought, hey if it works for Tiger...

Cliff

Why do people get 22s/24s on their SUVs? The thin tires ride like sht and go flat alot easier. Bunch of sheep, that's sooo 2001.

bryne

OMFG I hope she's ok!

and to the haters here.. go get a job.. if you didnt care why did you all commented?

your unemployed asses stay bitter at her behind those computer screens...

Poor peasants! mad at the success!

Ball`s has no Ball`s

Q1: Mum, can I please have a cat for Christmas:
Ans: No. You'll have turkey the same us the rest of us.

youknowwho

What was she doing rolling around with a bodyguard AND assistant? is that really necessary? what a prima donna.

deez s

Thi sisnt really news worthy its a minor incident no one hurt thankfully must be a slow day I guess

excretive producer

Wtf??? 2nd photo - is that Ratboy in the driver's seat??!!

tim

where the paps following her?i would bet yes.kinda ironic they just happend to roll up on her in an accident they probally caused it.just like the pap who got hit by ann hatheway's car. he got what he deserved.

LARA

Irrelevant.

No one cares about Floptina.

cosmo in texas

I scratched the fender on my bicycle where is the picture, oh My bad I'm not a has been celebrity.

Themba

That is one monster of a vehicle, or she should be in a toddler seat!

who dat

Bodyguard...thats rich. The bodyguard was to late in protecting her career from death.

cosmo in texas

Where's Paris? I miss seeing her naw-naw On TMZ!

Yma

wow! Is it 1999 again? Am I in a time machine??
Nobody cares about this has-been.

BritneyFoLife

So I comment to literally write "Boo no one cares" and realized everyone else wrote it for me. Rock on! I loved someones comment that said "Hope the rangerover is ok" Haha, no offense but yeah shes not really famous anymore. Well at least its not a story about Gaga. Im waiting til the day she fades awayyyyyyy (echo) haha

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments