Jon Gosselin -- Failed Used Car Salesman

12/22/2009 2:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The same day Jon Gosselin's divorce was finalized -- and he was hit with huge child support payments -- we've learned he tried (and failed) to pad his wallet by trading in his beloved BMW for a profit.

0921_media_removed_britney

TMZ spoke to an employee at Auto Exchange USA in Lancaster, PA, who told us Jon showed up at the car lot on Friday and wanted to trade his 2005 BMW M3 for a 2008 Subaru STI (pictured above) PLUS around $4,000 in cash.

We're told Jon's car wasn't worth nearly as much as he thought it was -- so he ended up leaving the lot without ever making a trade.

b

#68 Yes you are ABSOULTLY right !! But I ONLY post hate for you LOSER LIFELESS B!@#$&S at Radar. Your a "SPECIAL" breed over there and I have NEVER seen B!@#$&S as OBSESSIVE and CREEEEEEEEEEEEEPY as you all are.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

whatever sicko is on here making fun of a person who may or may not have kids for whatever reason, you are one mean spirited person. You know how wrong that is, there is no way you can be proud of yourself to throw out such a maliscious implication to rub in a person's face. That just shows you how low a person will go. Shame on you!

Don't understand the confusion

Wow, I've heard of "trolls" and have come across them from time to time, but this guy who posts trash under all Jon & Kate articles on multiple sites to get a rise out of people absolutely takes the cake. He uses other people's screen names to make it look like he's them. The person could be a woman, but has the modus operandi of a man. I wouldn't doubt he's also responsible for much of the bologna at the GWOP hate site, pretending to be anti-Kate Gossenlin just to get the people that already hate her all stirred up. It is very strange to actually witness this in action! Now THAT is a MASTER MANIPULATOR at work!

OMG

To sometimes the truth hurts....You call us obsessive when you are on the G's site posting nasty stuff and calling people names. This is the first time I have posted on TMZ and guess what, you are here. I guess your old man must have got him a little Hailey, because you are the meanest poster I have ever read. No wonder your old man left you... you are a nasty, hypocrital person, who sits all day and posts on all sites and then makes fun of others.

johndeerelovingmommy

I finally came to the conclusion that Jon sucks. The ladies over on ROL do have valid and great points. I am so sorry for putting you ladies down. Kate deserved everything she got out of the divorce. Jon messed up his family and his actions are horrible. Thank you ROL ladies for helping me come to my senses.

stella2010

I'm laughting my butt off at the posting today..RADAR behind posting about kate/Jon so the DEVIL war on TMZ ... kate/Jon divorce& I read in the inquirer that Kate flip over Paula Dean son which Kate divorce & I hope she choose a better guy.. where is STEVE....

OMG

You are welcome shalone

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

is that fat ugly 10Doll trolling on this thread like she did at JustJared?

ml

Jon is a 'loser'! Glad to hear about Kate got everthing plus her children. Hope she will settle down and spend some time with her kids more often. They don't need to be back on the TV reality show.

johndeerelovingmommy

I think Kate is great. ROL ladies are smarter than me. I am dumb. I need some help because all I do is hate on innocent people. By the way I have trouble spelling

James

Loser!

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Hannah Lightfoot is hilarious and fun, get to know her! You are missing out. Just because she is the cool person and you are the loser, don't hate on her you troll.

You must have been the person no one played with and who got bullied on the playground and now as an adult you are trying to turn the tables and be the bully.

Are you THAT fat troll? Is that why you were teased and bullied and now why you hide behind a computer monitor trying to feel like you are someone as you bully and stalk online?

Get a life, you only wish you could have Hannah's and R2D2's lives, jealousy is so not attractive.

EGGO

Jon will make it in life....he made a lot of mistakes but he did try to atone for them. Kate on the other hand never admits how fu&ked up she is, how much she lies, or how bad she talks to people. Karma is coming for Kate and by this time next year we will all be feeling sorry for her.

johndeerelovingmommy

I see the hate idiots are stealing names. They just wish they could be as intelligent as us. Losers!!!!!!!!!!! You trolls stealing our screen names only says one thing about you. OBSESSIVE. you are just obsessed with us. STALKERS

stella2010

OMY #74 is a ghost rider you are a stinker I changed my own mind about Jon,I am glad kate got the home b/c it the children home& she got custody of the children...I don't wish bad on JON I just hope he will grow up & take care of his 8 as well..Now it sad when somebody post under other people names WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???? well u must have to much time on your hands!!!go find a JOB or get mental help