Jon Gosselin -- Failed Used Car Salesman

12/22/2009 2:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The same day Jon Gosselin's divorce was finalized -- and he was hit with huge child support payments -- we've learned he tried (and failed) to pad his wallet by trading in his beloved BMW for a profit.

0921_media_removed_britney

TMZ spoke to an employee at Auto Exchange USA in Lancaster, PA, who told us Jon showed up at the car lot on Friday and wanted to trade his 2005 BMW M3 for a 2008 Subaru STI (pictured above) PLUS around $4,000 in cash.

We're told Jon's car wasn't worth nearly as much as he thought it was -- so he ended up leaving the lot without ever making a trade.

OMG

Have you read "sometimes" posts on ROL people? She calls us names like obsessive and then I find out, IT is all over place. IT is the bully, not me. I don't stalk sites, IT does.

Don't understand the confusion

Could it be possible that the majority of the people at GWOP (Gosselins Without Pity Blog) hate site are actually the same troll? They've been called crazy, and the person who is posting under various other screen names would, from what he/she is posting here, seem to fit that description. I wondered what kind of people would hate a woman so much, especially one they only knew from what they saw on TV, got caught up in their various conspiracy theories, called her satan/Katan/Khate (and many other names), and want to do her physical harm, but now I actually wonder if it could be the work of a troll that's behind it all. The same troll could have been claiming to know information that got them going, and would post back and forth to himself like he has done here and at other sites. If you go to that site and look at some of the posts, it seems to fit this person's way of doing things. Sorry if I'm creating my own conspiracy theory, but wouldn't that be interesting if that's what it turned out to be!?! Hmmmmmm....

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Jon get off of here and go get a job!

OMG

At least ROL will not let you use the exact SN of someone else. Must be why some of you don't like ROL.

nofan

Jon wrote the book on using your kids. ET being allowed exclusive rights after clown boy decided to take the kids off TLC. Everything he and his lawyer have said has turned out to be lies. He said all his cars have been leased. Jon makes everyone feel better about their own lives. Someone had to take the kids.

johndeerelovingmommy

I think Kate is better than Jon. I AM THE REAL SHALONE. SOMEONE STOLE MY NAME!!!!!!!!!! I like the ROL ladies. I hate the person I've become. I don't like the person I became by posting nasty things on the hate blogs that I am a member of. I am ashamed of my actions. Hate is a horrible thing and I was a horrible person. Sorry

b

Too bad TMZ makes it harder for you ROL LOSERS to ATTACK posters ALLLLLLLLLLL day and ALLLLLLLLLLLL night, and they wont delete the truth, so yall are out of your league now. GTFOH. But how does it feel for a stranger to attack you ?? Talk about bullies. You losers hide behind your computer 24/7 ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day attacking ANYONE with a different opinion. Stay at ROL, they love LOSERS like U. Too bad you cant "report" me ha haha aha haha report me....how old are U "People"??

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Ha, if it was one person, my bet would be on that Psycho Preesi Lefora person, she is a wackadoodle for sure. She is nothing but an internet troll on many sites, even Google her net name, (Preesi Lefora with the words Forum Troll), so funny what comes up on her, one obsessive site after another about the Gosselin's. An obsessed Kate Hater with no life.

johndeerelovingmommy

Shalone I am glad you finally seen the light. you inspired me as well to stop my hating and quit those hate blogs as well. I guess we won't be seeing each other over there.

OMG

Shalone, what was your name on ROL?

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

To GWOP, Kate Hate Bloggers, BlogDawg, DelScorcHO, TOMAX (also "sometimes the t", and Jon
Gosselin....

This song I dedicate for you. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

::sweet smile::

youtube.com/watch?v=Qg7jA-H-jMo

johndeerelovingmommy

hahahahahahahah I was just kidding you ROL folks are always welcome here for a good debate. Sorry I can't keep up at times. Not as good of a debater and conversationalist like you ladies are. I have anger issues and do not mean to call names just ignore what I say

johndeerelovingmommy

my old name on ROL was 8enough. I'm so sorry I was so mean. I don't know who the hateful shalone is on here but I am the REAL shalone asking for forgiveness for my hatred

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!

LOVED the song dedication "I dedicate" poster.

Lilly Allen's F You Very Much song is totally right on for Gwoppers, Khaterz, the trolls and so suits Jon as well. Great choice! I laughed my arse off at your post, hilarious.

stella2010