Gene Simmons Fights Restraining Order

12/23/2009 9:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Gene SimmonsGene Simmons successfully fought off a restraining order today in which a couple claimed the KISS member threatened to kill them.

Nathan Marlowe and Cynthia Manzo filed papers asking the court to keep Simmons away from them, but the judge rejected the order.

Marlowe claims he was at The Grove shopping mall in L.A. on December 19 when he tried to film Simmons. He says he then asked Simmons about "his public persona about monogamy." Marlowe claims Simmons grabbed him by the throat, headbutted and choked him and said, "I will end you."

Marlowe says Simmons took his camera. Marlowe claims Simmons then grabbed his wife by the throat and threatened, "I will kill you." Marlowe says Simmons then made off with his camera in an SUV.

The papers were filed in L.A. County Superior Court. The judge claims she rejected the petition partly because the couple failed to show "a threat of future harm."

who dat

Gene touts himself as a great lover of women. He always brags how great he is in bed. Well about 2 years ago I found a video of him with a fairly hot women. The guy needs lessons. It was a laugher. After Gene was done, you could see the woman was unsatisfied. Hope that wasn't his A game.

NoJunket

Genes been sticking hes tongue up too many cracks!

yourallidiots

#7 Sherry we all have had you and your nothing more then a sloppy wanna be. Sure glad we used condoms!

YourMomma

I've been a KISS fan for about a hundred years and there is NO WAY I am buying this story! YES, Gene is arrogant, YES, he protects his "brand name" and YES, there are surely times when he might use a little intimidation, but no way am I ever gonna believe that he did this. GENE IS NOT VIOLENT!! I don't believe he would EVER put his hands on a woman (threateningly). And what does ANY of this have to do with his groupie days? Sorry, NOPE, didn't happen!

niceday

wow

razzledazzle200

He probably told the pr**k that was trying to start a fight with him that he "will end" him, but I don't believe he told the wife that he would kill her. Just my opinion.

gasbag

Gene most likely doesn't remember the guy,never mind hunt him down.

Eric in Indiana

Was there even a witness to this? Seems like a couple that wanted quick money and just thought of any Star to sue. Glad the Judge threw this TRO out. Now will Gene sue them?

Hmm

I read Shannon Tweed's twitter page a few days ago.
She mentioned that Gene got angry with a paparazzo who insulted his daughter and grabbed his camera. This Nathan must be the jerk.

Hmm

Gene should have kept his cool rather than fall for low-brow paparazzi tricks. I wonder how much TMZ paid them for this story?

Sick Canadian

Seems someones after some cash! I doubt this is the entire story Gene was with his family so highly unlikely hes going to choke some woman with his daughter there. Whats the REST of the story you sad pathetic people?

Interracial facial

Gee, Gene always seemed to be proud of his infidelity prowess seeing that he's not even married. So whatever happened to good old fashioned assault charges?

kb

haha, i was filmed by gene simmons in public talking to someone else. he didnt ask me about monogamy though

Ball`s has no Ball`s

What did Michael Jackson say when a boy in a car mooned him going down the road?
"I'll be there!"

exhammer

Not possible. He is the most mellow guy I have ever met !!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments