TMZ Live: Christmas Eve Edition

12/24/2009 12:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey and Mike answered your tough Christmas questions live -- from Rachel Uchitel's new beach pictures and James Cameron's "a-hole" incident ... and all in record time!

Plus -- you are never going to guess what Mike got Harvey for a Christmas gift!

hrshy911

do u think that the Taylors will last?
who do u think will end it?

Kim

Happy Holidays!!! LOVE you guys

Austin Sher

hey please say my name like last time!

austin sher!

Chris

Evan=BlastEndedSkrewit
(Potter reference)

Tony

Harvey stated several times that the original 1993 accuser was able to accurately identify his genital markings, however most of the media and tabloids at the time of the original allegations stated that the boy in fact was not able to identify the markings because Michael had them removed during a cosmetic procedure in Europe, so which is the truth?

beth

BOO!! I loveee tmv live.

Spicoli

Has Brody dropped that skank of a girlfriend or not?

Is Chloe pregnant or not?

Tony

josh

Hey whatever happened to brittanys funeral we never got any coverage or pictures from it

christy

Love your theory about hiring people, Harvey!!! Too bad other companies don't feel the same way - today they don't even want to interview you if you don't have the exact experience they're looking for.

PizzaNite

Hi,
I bought packaged sausage and it had a bone like substance in it. I was able to get from the company $300 to repair my tooth.

P.S. I ate the sausage at home. I saved the substance, and they are in possession of it now.

Out of court settlement.
I did not have to prove it was the substance that damaged my tooth.

Eaglewerks

Hey Harvey, Tell Evan to Cool It! You were barely 15 minutes into the Live Segment when he was harping at the sidelines to get you to stop. TMZ LIVE is the best part of the TMZ package!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2