Here's 'The Situation'

Dude Was a Stripper

12/25/2009 10:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Before "The Situation" took his shirt off on "Jersey Shore" -- dude used to take his pants off for anyone willing to shove a dollar in his banana hammock.

TMZ has learned The Situation -- aka Mike Sorrentino -- was a member of the "All American Male" exotic dancer crew back before his reality show days.

We're told The Situation worked for the group -- which gyrates from New York to New Jersey -- back in 2004.

These photos were taken at a bachelorette party -- we're told The Sitch gave a "great lap dance."

allie25

Disgusting!!! He is so gross, just puked in my mouth.

Kat

Wow! The Italian American community really has it bad TVwise... It's either Mafia or stripper doofus.

jim goosh

I LOVE HOW TMZ MAKES SUCH A BIG DEAL OUT OF THIS GUY , WHO IS MERELY A REALITY SHOW CAST MEMBER NOBODY, BEING S STRIPPER, BUT THEY, AS WELL AS THE ENTIRE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, BARELY TOUCHES ON THE FACT, IF NOT COVERS UP, THAT VANITY FAIR COVER BOY, AND " SUPPOSED A-LIST ACTOR" , CHANNING TATUM, WAS A STRIPPER FOR BOTH WOMEN AND MEN AND THERE'S VIDEO'S TO PROVE IT. TATUM USED TO BUMP AND GRIND LIKE THE FLAMING QUEEN THAT HE IS ON STAGES FOR MEN AND THE OPNLY REASON HE WAS CAST BY THAT UBER SISSY "ADAM SHANKMAN" IN HIS SISTERS JENNIFER GIBGOT'S MOVIE "STEP UP" WAS BECAUSE SHANKMAN HAD THE HOTS FOR HIM SINCE HE MET HIM AT FUBAR (THE GAY MEN;S HOTSPOT) IN WEST HOLLYWOOD. HALF THE "STRAIGHT" DUDES IN ANY OF SHANKMAN'S MOVIES WERE PICKED UP AT FUNAR BY SKAMKMAN FIRST

Bobo Frog

Harvey Levin loves "the situation". Those are his words. "The situation" visited TMZ, and Harvey said, "I lurrrrvvvvee 'the situation'."

urnidoit

ewww!!!
that guy is FUGGGGGGG.....LY!
I wouldn't have that greasy a@@ guido slipping on my lap!!

uh...uh....huh....i'm a goofy stripper.... uhh huh

urnidoit

probably greased up some on the other side too...
i know how THOSE kind of strippers are. they would take a dollar from anyone.... bachelorette party in the afternoon....gay bar at night!! I SEENS IT !!!

TRUST...

Gina

So what, who cares, they're all friggin' idiots!

TMZBoy

A stripper ?? lol...He's gay.

Eaglewerks

Here's the real situation: If he was DDF I would welcome him into my bed for a little bareback time. Me on top.

urnidoit

of course hes a power bottom sissy

urnidoit

with a face like that you aint getting far unless
you had a body like that

Vonn

HE IS SUGLY, SUPER UGLY.

Bobo Frog

Harvey Levin wants to rub his erect weiner on "the situation"'s washboard abs.

urnidoit

OMG!!!
my boyfriend made out with that guy in the Beachcomber Bar & Grill
bathroom in the summer of 2008!
said he smelled like pizza!

Jay P.

What a mental midget, this retard.
I mean, is that your whole existence: I'm Italian, I take my shirt off, look at my expression......duh!
People that are entertained by this group of sloppy posers should maybe go to the zoo or something with a little more culture and reality.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments