Flight Crew: Ivana Get Trump Off this Airplane!

12/26/2009 10:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Flight Crew: Ivana Get Trump Off this Airplane!Ivana Trump was forced to make an emergency exit from an airplane today in Florida -- as in, she was escorted off the flight by Palm Beach County sheriff's deputies.

According to cops, Trump -- who was sitting in first class -- became upset when a few innocent, screaming children started running up and down the aisle.

Trump allegedly started hurling curse words in front of the hyper tykes ... and when flight attendants tried to calm her down, she flipped out even more.

That's when Palm Beach County sheriff's deputies say they showed up and kindly asked her to get off the plane -- but Ivana refused, so they escorted her off.

Ivana wasn't arrested or charged for the incident.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Dirt Burger

The kids were probably running around screaming when they got a look at that botoxed mug of hers!

badelia

I love when celebs get treated like the rest of us, when they act up

Mauigirl

Tazandra

Why were those brats not disciplined? Have they not been taught how to act in public and show some manners? Must be the usual lazy parents who let their kids act like animals in public without making them behave. I have seen this too many times to feel Ivana was to blame. An airplane aisle is not the place to let children run wild.. They should have thrown the children and the parents off instead of Ivana.

ezze

innocent, screaming children. love the oxymoron, morons.

bsh

What an awful picture!

KKK

There is NOTHING worse then being on an airplane with SCREAMING BRATS. I don't blame her for yelling. Where were the kids parents?

unknown

Just feel the warmth of holiday spirits flowing from the very bowels of the Netherworld.

Standing by the edge

I bet her children are so pround and can't wait to ask her to babysit the grandchildren. She says she's the best Nana in the whole wide world!

Bye-Bye Ellen....

The flight attendants probably paid those brat's mother to get them to scream so they would have a legitimate reason to get that ugly mug of hers off the plane...

Sympathy for Ivana

Having recently flown transatlantic, I have sympathy for anyone who lashes out at screaming, poorly behaved children. Flying is not always everyone's favorite thing to do, it's stressful or nerve wracking at the best of times.

Horrid children only make the experience worse.

As far as I'm concerned, those parents should be reprimanded for not keeping their children under control. It CAN be done, most of the children on the flight I was on were great. The ones that weren't...oh how I wish Ivana was on my flight!

Judy

I thought you were supposed to be in your seat with seatbelts on at ALL times. Heaven forbid that one of those innocent kids fall and smack their head - guess who's going to be first in line to sue the airlines! The kids & parents should have been forced off the plane. An airplane is not a child's playground.

janalal4

3. Got to say, I so wish I had the nerve to do the same when out of control brats hijack a plane. I have seen some of the most outrageous behavior on planes (some of it by adults) Time to take a stand on out of control children who take over any public space. We raised our children to have great manners and by age 2 we could take them to any event and not worry about how they would behave. Getting tired of all the excuses by crappy inept parents.

Posted at 11:33PM on Dec 26th 2009 by Mauigirl

Here, here!! I'm fed up with spoiled, ridiculous acting brats myself & I blame the PARENTS & NOT the kids. The kids are acting like that because they have no discipline or guidance, most likely because the parents are too damn busy with their nose stuffed into a PDA or laptop to be 'bothered'. It's like parents that get upset with the school system because their kid acts like an ass! School is not a babysitting service or preschool 'learning academy'. It exists to teach children academics, not to do the parents job for them. MOST parents need to get their priorities straight & handle their business. They brought the kids into the world didn't they?? If they didnt' have 'time' to properly parent then why did they have them then???

Billy Bogart

Perhaps she thought they were a couple of terrorists with box cutters?

janalal4

Yeah, that's ANOTHER thing?!! Where the hell were the flight attendants or do we not have those anymore due to airline budget cuts?? They should have been the FIRST ones speaking to their parents about their unruly little turds. Were they too busy gossipping in the galley to do their jobs or what?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments