Flight Crew: Ivana Get Trump Off this Airplane!

12/26/2009 10:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Flight Crew: Ivana Get Trump Off this Airplane!Ivana Trump was forced to make an emergency exit from an airplane today in Florida -- as in, she was escorted off the flight by Palm Beach County sheriff's deputies.

According to cops, Trump -- who was sitting in first class -- became upset when a few innocent, screaming children started running up and down the aisle.

Trump allegedly started hurling curse words in front of the hyper tykes ... and when flight attendants tried to calm her down, she flipped out even more.

That's when Palm Beach County sheriff's deputies say they showed up and kindly asked her to get off the plane -- but Ivana refused, so they escorted her off.

Ivana wasn't arrested or charged for the incident.

Erica

Especialy in first class you expect some behavior.

Erica

Although Ivana probably always took the Nanny with her to watch her bratz back in coach! LOL

Tom

I'd be happy to trade in my coach seat for first class anytime. And a few kids running up and down the aisles would hardly be a deterrent. I might even have fun with them myself! By the way, I do find Ivana physically attractive, but if the reports of her cursing out these kids and then the flight attendants is true, then her physical attractivness is the only appeal she could ever have for me.

Lizzie

This witch (with a capital B!!) needS a hell of a lot MORE botox put into that mug of hers!!!!!! She a grandchild, hopefully
she is NOT around them at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder her 100th husband dumped her tail!!!!!!!!! The kids that saw her mug were
probably running from her uglyiness!!!!!!!!!!

SPLIFFSMOMMY

All kids should be made to fly in the luggage hold.
i especially hate the parents who say..''hes autistic,he cant help it''..well,hello..discipline the brat,just because hes ''afflicted'' with some mumbo jumbo so called disease that didnt exist until 1980 doesnt mean ya cant whoop the kids azz when hes acting like a jackazz...stick yr lame excuses up yr lousy parenting azz and take a train next time instead of wrecking everyone elses flight with yr unruly retarded brats.

Erica

#19

Your an ass.

nahiku888

there are NO "innocent, screaming children" running down the aisle on a plane. There are only irresponsible, self centered parents ---and THEY should be escorted off the plane

PS she looks awful in this pic!

GoAwaySkank

me

The kids should not have been running up and down the aisle, and I'd be annoyed too, particularly if I'd paid for a first class ticket. I look forward to hearing what airline cares so little for their passengers that they let them be disturbed in this way and would prefer to let children dangerously play in the aisles rather than be concerned for the safety and comfort of the passengers, particularly those in first class.

Eddie

1 quick well timed backhand will help a child find a seat. I have put this to use a few times and its NEVER failed me.

Jae

First class should be child free. No one wants to put up with someone else's brats. And no one should be allowed to let their kids run around an airplane. My parents would have knocks the hell out of me for that. Parents these days think their kids are everyone else's problems. News flash: If you had the little shts, you should be the only one to have to put up with them.

OhWell

Eat The screaming Little Brats

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

Judy11 and Niaku 21, I agree. I agree with everyone. I am surprised people here,dumbwits ,did not go against Ivanna.

1-the parents should contain,control,parent their kids.they belong in the seats and buckle.It is an airplane and not a playground.
2-Ivanna should have said whatever in Chezck.Who would have understood her?No one.
She could have said everything witha smile in her first language.
3-She did well in raising her 3 children. They turned pout to be really decent adults to be so rich. She took care of raising them when they were little and teens and Donald it says took over them when they were late teens and on so they could prepare for TrumpWorld.
4-Ivanna was beautiful in her day.
Why did she go overboard in the facial surgery and now her face looks like it is falling down. Falling off. F,acutally melting is a better word.

Tiggy

ANY ANIMAL CAN BREED, yet many American parents are enamored with their children for no reason. A rare few children distinguish themselves before the age of 5, so all of them should be disciplined by these lazy parents who had kids out of ego and found out taking care of them is HARD WORK.

As regarts Ivana, her ambien probably kicked in and shortened her fuse. She's normally pretty classy (despite the botox).

janalal4

22. I don't blame her. I am sick of having other people's brats shoved down my throat. But it's not politically correct to expect parents to control their children. My husband and I along with another couple went out to dinner recently at a high end restaurant on a Saturday night. A couple of tables over was a part of 5 with a small child around 4 or 5 who was flitting from table to table interrupting people. The third time she interrupted our conversation I took her by the hand back to her table and enquired to whom she belonged. The (I'm assuming) mother stated her daughter was just being social. I told her that no one in the restaurant found her daughter cute or amusing and that she needed to keep her daughter at her table to socialize. When we were ready to pay our tab, we discovered the couple across the room from us had paid for our dinner.

Posted at 12:22AM on Dec 27th 2009 by Funny Bunny

Good for YOU!! I love your story & I would have done the same thing. People expect others to find their children as cute & cuddly as THEY do. The reality of it people(and you know who you are out there) is that NOBODY thinks your kids are a fraction as cute as YOU DO!! It's just not possible. You think they're great BECAUSE they are yours. It's self-delusion so don't infringe on other peoples rights because you think we'll respond to your kid the way YOU do. Chances are, we won't! What we WILL find them as is impolite & a nuisance. Please try to remember that all you slacker parents. Even those of us who love our OWN children STILL DO NOT WISH TO BE BOTHERED BY A STRANGERS CHILD.