Flight Crew: Ivana Get Trump Off this Airplane!

12/26/2009 10:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Flight Crew: Ivana Get Trump Off this Airplane!Ivana Trump was forced to make an emergency exit from an airplane today in Florida -- as in, she was escorted off the flight by Palm Beach County sheriff's deputies.

According to cops, Trump -- who was sitting in first class -- became upset when a few innocent, screaming children started running up and down the aisle.

Trump allegedly started hurling curse words in front of the hyper tykes ... and when flight attendants tried to calm her down, she flipped out even more.

That's when Palm Beach County sheriff's deputies say they showed up and kindly asked her to get off the plane -- but Ivana refused, so they escorted her off.

Ivana wasn't arrested or charged for the incident.

Max

I see children EVERYDAY act up and parents do nothing. Worse yet you watch the evening news and you see some poor child has been fill in the blank: mugged, killed, kidnapped etc. Then you see the parent; my poor baby most precious thing in the world to me, blah, blah, blah. Instead of simpathy these idiots should be tossed in jail! WATCH YOUR DAMN CHILDREN, TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE! Lastly, it is rude to the rest of the world to not control your offspring.

theroundearth

I don't understand ...

"Ivana Trump was forced to make an emergency exit from an airplane
.... she was escorted off the flight by Palm Beach County sheriff's deputies."

Did they give her a parachute or what?...

mimi

My kids are expected to behave whether we are on a plane, the Dollar Store, or a restaurant. I have left places before due to their behavior and it didn't take long for them to figure out that if they wanted to go out they needed to behave.

What i find frustrating is that my well behaved kids see other kids act like animals and their parents do nothing about it!

camaguey

If I looked that bad I'd curse at children, too. SOLAVAYA!

Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PARENTS who actually discipline their children with love and tenderness. The parents and their kids should have been booted off the plane, not Ivana.

Lisa

Things never change. She acted this way when she ran Trump Castle Hotel & Casino in Atlantic City, NJ.

Denise

Yes, the parents should have controlled their kids better, but a woman her age should have calmly asked the flight attendant to talk to the parents instead of acting like a child herself. Just goes to show money doesn't buy class.

UGGGGHHH

WHO THE HELL WANTS TO FLY ON A PLANE WITH SCREAMING BRATS. SHAME ON THOSE PARENTS FOR NOT CONTROLLING THEM. THE FAMILY WITH THOSE BRATS SHOULD OF BEEN BOOTED.

EyeOnYou

How is it possible that Ivana was ever able to responsibly raise children of her own if she couldn't listen to a few children carrying on a little? Makes me wonder what we have for mom's these days.

cosmo in texas

I, myself don't care for the elder Trumps but must admit there are far too many children out there that are ill-behaved. I grew up in a time when "the look" from one of my parents was all it took. I don't condone the cursing thou. The stewardess are they to make sure everyone is comfortable, first they should have spoken to the parent and if that didn't help bring it to the attention of the pilot. I eat out at buffets where even the waitress who only makes less then $3 dollars an hour, usually an older one, will ask a child or children in front of the parent to please remain in their seat and unfortunately they, the waitress, will usually get an ugly look from the parent. I learned a long time ago to never confront the parent directly since I will usually get cursed out by them.

catwoman

Why was she the bad one? Kids have no business running up and down the aisle anyway and where was their parents who sould have been parenting then and teaching them the correct and proper way to act while they were on the plane!!!

Anonymous

Why didn't the flight attendants go after the mother of those screaming disruptive brats and take all of them off the plane? Ivana had every right to get angry. As a parent, I kept my kids from acting up on a plane-used to take a couple of toys, a blanket and made sure they were quiet. What was wrong with that mother? Surely she knew when the kids' nap times would have been and what would keep them involved in a quiet activity. Is the mother raising sociopaths or just dumb?

sylvie

Gotta agree with most people's comments here. I'm a parent myself and I take pride in knowing my kid will be well behaved in public. If not, she'll know it. Kids should not be running in the aisles and screaming. The parents should have been disciplined and do their job in keeping their kids in tow. I know hearing kids on a small enclosure like a plane would piss me off too but I think Ivanka went a little overboard too. Parents, do your job and keep your kids behaved!!!

Zururs

If the parents can't curb their kids, they should not fly. Drive your minivan and suffer yourself with your brats.

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY SUPERVISED...PERIOD!

She should have tripped the lil ass holes, and dared their parents to say ANYTHING.

SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!

JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN AFFORD FIRST CLASS, DOESN'T MEAN WE HAVE TO BE SUBJECTED TO YOUR UNRULY UNMANNERED BRATS.

WHITE PEOPLE LEARN HOW TO CONTROL THOSE LIL SOON TO BE METH HEADS!!