Mueller Claimed Sheen Threatened Her with Knife

12/27/2009 1:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Mueller told cops Charlie Sheen threatened her with a knife ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

brooke mueller and charlie sheen

As we have already reported, one of the two felonies for which Charlie Sheen was arrested is felony menacing -- a threat involving a deadly weapon. Our law enforcement sources say Mueller told cops Charlie was in possession of a knife and threatened her with it.

As we first reported, Mueller has recanted much of her story ... so her credibility has clearly come into serious question. In addition, as we also first reported, Mueller was legally drunk with a .13 blood alcohol level.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ when cops arrived on scene they observed marks on Mueller's body, but they do not know if the marks were related to any scuffle with Sheen.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

chelsea

HAHA, I love Charlie!! She prob deserved it! Prob talkin back instead of cookin Charlie some good food!

me so horny

she was a gold digger and she knew what she was getting herself into, so I have no sympathy for her. Two losers who deserve each other.

Jay Cleary

To #135 from my original post #128 (I was blurry eyed from reading at that time)

Your comments are common. That is why I implore those to read the material that I suggested.

It is the judicial system (Colorado) that incorporates the verbage "the police Shall vs May" make an arrest. They (the police), by law, must arrest somebody if they are called to a residence with a domestic violence complaint. The law was incorporated (1994)to protect the police department from any lawsuits for non action on their part, particularly if the situation escalated after they have left the residence.

Present practices of making arrests without a warrant often with little or no evidence of violence or probable cause, forcing men from their homes and children with nothing more than the clothes on their back, searches without a warrant, property seizures without legal redress, mandatory arrests based on nothing more than hearsay, assuming the accused is guilty until proven innocent, denial of the right to confront their accuser and obtain witnesses in one's defense, punishment and imprisonment that occurs before trial or without one, public censure for crimes men have not committed, and more, are acts of a police state and the policies of tyrants that rent the very fabric of our freedoms.

Historically, such oppression has dramatically raised the level of violence in a society.

Guilty until proven inoccent....................

In lessening the impact of domestic violence and abuse on men, women, and children it is essential that it be recognized that these are human problems, not a gender issue.

Please read the following to further understand the reality of our Colorado judicial system in regards to domestic violence:

Controlling Domestic Violence Against Men by Charles E. Corry, Ph.D., Martin S. Fiebert, Ph.D., and Erin Pizzey

Just a note in reference to situation: There was no physical violence, I called the police, she left the house to avoid arrest (it is my house that I allowed her and her daughter to stay in while she tried to find employment and avoid being homeless), by law, I was arrested. Again, judicial verbage states: Shall vs May arrest.

She is living in my house while I stay at a hotel awaiting trail. And yes, she too has begged the courts to withdraw any and all charges, but what you need to understand is neither of us filed a single charge. The charges were filed by the police because the law demands it. "Shall vs May" arrest demands some type of criminal charge.................It's the law.

Please enlighted yourself and others of how the law truly works before judging. Those arrested for domestic violence have already been judged, and they are guilty until proven inoccent.........increadably, and without serious challenge since it's incorporation in 1994. Belive it or not, it's the law.

janalal4

Nice expression on this girls 'p#ss'! Why does she always seem to be 'raging' in pics I see of her?? Or is it just the pics TMZ is choosing to use. She looks psycho. Charlie sure knows how to pick 'em doesn't he? LOL! Normally I wouldn't say this but I agree with the poster who said he should just dump her, never marry again, & bang everything in site for the rest of his days. It's the ONLY option for Charlie I'm afraid. Marriage+Charlie=Disaster!!!

Who knows what the REAL story is that went down on Christmas Day. He said, She said.....Don't think that even the judge will be able to make sense of this. I think both will 'skate' on any charges with an advisement from 'his honor'...."Maybe you should have just stuck with Heidi"?!

Brenda

Why does he keep getting married?

Warren Beatty had a long life of knowing every starlet in hollywood
and waited till he was old before he got married.
Hugh Hefner should talk to him, he needs help.

Only marry foreign women

false allegation by women is common.

kadengirl

Team Charlie

Only marry foreign women

Is this the line to lose my children, 18 years of my income and over half my stuff again. Awesome. The line is movin´.

Only marry foreign women

Domestic Violence

1) When a man's physical, sexual, emotional, economic, or psychological actions or threats of actions that influence a female family member or friend;

2) Whatever the man does that the woman doesn't like;

3) a wife's false accusation before or during a divorce to obtain an Order of Protection that will legally separate the husband from his children, home, and personal possessions.

When a husband learns his wife is having an affair or spending too much money, then demands that she stop is seen as abuse, therefore, it is considered domestic violence.

Only marry foreign women

cops only arrest men for domestic violence (a felony). That´s wht the government calls it Violnece Against Women Act (laws). Men need not call 911.

Only marry foreign women

I clubbed the Tiger cops looked the other way because my husband deserved it. LOL

Kathy

Charlie probably had every right to hold up the butter knife he was using to butter his toast and demand that Brooke leave him alone. There's hardly anything worse than a drunk, belligerent, loud-mouth mother of 9 month old twins insisting that you tell her where you hid the booze when you're trying to eat breakfast!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10