Lawyer: Jon Gosselin's Apartment Cut to Pieces

12/27/2009 2:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lawyer: Jon Gosselin's Apartment Cut to PiecesThe damage to Jon Gosselin's apartment is far worse than we thought -- according to his attorney, a "butcher knife" wielding maniac sliced and diced the entire place into a million pieces.

Jon's attorney tells TMZ ... when Jon entered his Manhattan apartment this afternoon, he found his "shoes, shirts, luggage, bed, curtain, rugs and other furnishings" had been slashed by a "sick perpetrator" -- and it doesn't stop there.

We're told Jon's television, CD player, coffee maker, a Nintendo Wii game, dishes, pots and pans were taken from his apartment. Jon's attorney also says a Ming vase, believed to be over 100 years old ... was "smashed to pieces."

As for the note that was left behind ... it was "speared" to Jon's bedroom dresser with a butcher knife.

As we first reported, law enforcement sources say Hailey Glassman's name was signed at the bottom of the note -- but that doesn't mean she had anything to do with it.

Jon's attorney says the NYPD fingerprinted and photographed the scene today ... and Jon wants felony charges brought against whoever is responsible.

Mary

Kate is a woman scorned..Her talk show fizzled..It's all Jon's fault that she is in the situation she is in..Did she have one of her "pals" do it? Makes me go Hmmmmmm

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

There is a doorman and security cameras. It was either Jon or Hailey who did this. They both are out for revenge, Jon had a gun and threatened to kill her new body guard and articles said he was stalking her at the bar the one night, now this. Sounds like two immature obsessed lovers and neither can handle the rejection or the public humiliation the other one is placing one the other. Jon did this crap to Kate too, tried to get revenge on her and twist and spin things to deflect from his deceit and cheating and stealing. Jon now is doing this to Hailey. I too doubt he had renter's insurance or paid the premiums, I think he knows he owes Hailey 90K and before she could file a suit on him, he is framing her. For Us Rag Mag to report damages are around 100k and he owes her 90k, this smells fishy to me.

If he filed a fake police report and they over exaggerated damages, hope Jon is held responsible. If Hailey did this psycho bit, hope she then gets another photo in her police records, if this is just a publicity stunt, hope TLC nails him for breaching his contract and the douche ends up in jail for violating a court order, because he is letting his sources leak all of this out again and making a spectacle of himself once again.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

CORRECTION:
meant he threatened to kill her new boyfriend, not her bodyguard.

KARMA

I know, they threw all the crap out the window into waiting Mini Coopers.........we'll call the movie "The Hand Job"

janalal4

5. A Dingo sliced your teepee.

Posted at 9:19PM on Dec 26th 2009 by Aussie

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHA! NOW THAT'S FUNNY!! "A dingo stole my baby, a dingo stole my baby" ROFL!

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

#111 Hmmmmm...STFU! Kate had nothing to do with this you dumbsh!t!

Stay away from PI work or CSI work, because you suck!

U sucktard baiting troll, typical gwop/khater mentality you have, always blaming Kate when no way Kate has a connection. Maybe Hailey and Jon both owed a drugdealer. This is more Hailey and Jon who did this dumbskull.

KARMA

Jon, fix me up with the FRENCH MAID that works across the hall and you can have your crap back....except for the Ming vase, I want to keep that!!!(Pricey)

Leah

I love the 'Ming' Vase reference thrown in by Jon. 'Over a HUNDRED years old'--COME ON JON some of us are educated! Ming Dynasty lasted from 1368-1644. Once again Jon proves what a lying little b**t**d he is. Next JON will claim it's fom the Hongwu period and worth 10 million dollars. Shmuck

Jason

hahaha dats no surprise there

Mary

Sucktart:

Your nic fits you.It's people like you who ruin a blog.
My opinion makes sense or you wouldn't have bothered to reply to me.
Sooo, we know who the low class name calling idiot is here..YOU!
I will voice my opinion any time I want..Keep responding to me, sweetie :-)

Reasonable...

It doesn't matter who you are...NO one deserves this.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Hmmmm is 10Dolt, LisaKyJelly or BrigaLOON from the RWA Hate Kate blog (Real Wide A$$e$)

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Notice how balls and Kooky post after the most psycho poster posts? LMAO

Go to your corners you two hmmmm and sucktart. Kooky even thinks you are Kooky, you just woke him up, way to go.

karma

Sorry folks, but I don't think Jon had anything to do with this but get mixed up with the crazy, fame-seeking Glassman family. And it was Kate that first hooked up to that. But who encourages their 22 year old daughter to hook up with a still married man with 8 kids? Publicity seekers do like the Glassmans. Send Hailey to jail.

Jan

I agree with many of you. The Ming vase is over the top. He wants a big insurance payment.