RiRi's Holiday Beach Bod -- The Total Package

12/27/2009 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Your grandma's Yule log wasn't the only thing that was smoking hot during the holidays.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Rihanna and her tiny two-piece kicked it on the beach in Barbados yesterday.

All hail.

A Person

11. A bunch of racist pigs. That girl is nowhere near a hoodrat. #3 sounds jealous as hell. TMZ harbors racist and the effin Klan. TMZ should be ashamed

Posted at 3:17PM on Dec 27th 2009 by TMZ condones racism and the Klan

I'm part black myself and I think she looks a mess!

jan

I am a thirty something white woman & I can only dream of looking as good as her in a bikini!! She isn't pencil skinny, she looks awesome. Will the racist crap please STOP!!!!

i'd be proud too

i was originally going to write something a bit offensive about her but after reading these comments i changed my mind. The only thing that looks wrong in this pic is that thing on her head. Otherwise she has a great body, wish i had a butt like that hehe btw she is between 5 ft 8 and 5 ft 10, either way she's tall as heck.

MyThoughts

#11, I am far from jealous of THAT thing. Race has nothing to do with it. She is freaky with that hair of hers and some of the outfits she wears, so no racist or jealous feeling towards her. I just found that comment to be funny. Get over yourself.

Casey

The only thing she is "kickin'" is a whole lot of cellulite! Serious, she has enough cottage cheese here to open a Jewish deli in Manhattan. Gross!!! She is really going to have to go on a diet or something because man oh man she has let herself go bigtime.

that.is.all

WHAT A BLACK MESS.

Osyrus

I'm so sick of this dirt bag ho.

Loud and talentless

SUFFERED through hearing her "sing" a song once on SNL. She has ZERO vocal range, is NOT attractive to anyone with taste or a proper upbringing. Just another talentless hood rat (that was an accurate description made previously). I guess she looks better than that "Refrigerator with hair, NFL running back" Serena Williams or her Nasty-Faced sis.

michelle

The bathing suit is so ugly. Looks like she took it from a 8 year old girl from the 80's. I never knew how fat she is...Maybe she should consider getting a 1 piese with a oversized t-shirt to cover up, and give the little girl her swim suit back.

KARMA

Been there, done that.

Casey

All I can say is, this spells complete vidication for Chris Brown. He was getting a text msg from some hottie when RiRi, with her disgusting fat ass, decided to stick her nose into his business. Who can blame him for smacking her? This woman is positively revolting. Look at that chubby, fat behind! There's no way I would allow myself to be put in check by this ugly POS, not when there are hot women around. Man, who knew? RiRi is downright FUGLY!!

UGGGGHHH

that 2 piece is TOO SMALL for her

Vonn

PPL GET A GRIP. MEN, MOST OF YOU MAKING THESE NEGATIVE COMMENTS CAN ONLY DREAM OF HAVING A GF THIS PUT TOGETHER. GIRLS, GREEN IS NOT A GOOD COLOR & MOST OF YOU CAN ONLY WISH FOR A BODY HALF THIS GOOD. NO ONE IS PERFECT, POST YOUR BEACHWEAR PICTURES SO THAT WE CAN TEAR YOUR APPEARANCE APART.

nan

I am so sick of her I wish Chris Brown would have beat her to death.

oreo

What... no Michael Jackson news? It's been aleast 4 days and no news about him...