RiRi's Holiday Beach Bod -- The Total Package

12/27/2009 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Your grandma's Yule log wasn't the only thing that was smoking hot during the holidays.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Rihanna and her tiny two-piece kicked it on the beach in Barbados yesterday.

All hail.

Clinton

YUCK!!! Her gangly figure and "look" reminds me of the black stage dancer in the Triplets of Belleville.

OhWell

Anything But The Little Freak.

cknj

Is she wearing a yammica??

love her!

She looks good. She is healthy. What do you sickos expect? Want her to have britney murphys figure? Oh wait Britney died of an eating disorder because of stupid jerks like most of your hurtful weight comments. Ri looks great!

whatever

She has a great body. Healthy curves are way better than those stick skinny unhealthy models.

whocares

How is the outfits she wears any better or worse than Madonna in the 80's, or Lady GaGa today. I hope all you haters don't give your daughters eating disorders. I love the the swimsuit it is cute and it is sexy with her cheeks showing. All you hatin' posters can't tell me you are sleeping with anything that looks half as good as she does. Now go celebrate white celebs... Paris Hilton, Heidi and Spencer, Brittney, Nicole (I claim to be black) Ritchie, Lindsey....the list can go on and on. Wackadoodles!

KARMA

Sing along girls. I hate Paris in theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Springgggggggggggggggggtime, I hate Pariiiiiiiiiiiiiis in the Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal.

Clinton

She looks fine for what she's got. A great beauty? Not in this life. Plus she looks a lot better with long hair. The Woody Woodpecker H'Do went out decades ago.

KARMA

I like her eyes.....better even than the gay guy on Idol.

Bird

Anyone who could call this drop dead gorgeous woman fat or ugly has some serious identity issues or too much hate in their souls. Many people think women are supposed to have curves. Not everyone wants a woman to be shaped like a teen-aged boy.

John

I think she is beautifull, very beautiful!!!

me so horny

5. What a big fat azz she has. CB is a moron, but Wow, he freaked for that?

Posted at 3:10PM on Dec 27th 2009 by thitt

thitt, you are totally GAY!

stan

I agree with a number of these comments. She is pretty, but way too thick in the thighs and ass. She needs a good personal trainer and hit the gym!

Jennifer

She has an ugly butt!! The rest of her is beautiful!!

me so horny

3. To the first comment, besides thankfully not saying FIRST like a lot of 3 year olds on here do, I have to say thats the funniest damn thing I've heard all day!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Hood Rat!!! OMGosh!!! Very accurate description! She thinks her poo poo doesn't stink, too. Thanks for the laugh!! hahahahahahahaha!!

Posted at 3:03PM on Dec 27th 2009 by MyThoughts

Hey MyThoughts, I used to bang your mother at different trailer parks all over the state. And I helped pay for your moms dentures,now that's accurate.