This Post Has Been Redirected

12/28/2009 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

COMMENTS

Only marry foreign women

Let's translate "loser" from women-speak into English.

"Loser" in woman-speak simply means a man who is smart enough to do things that are in HIS best interest.

* You don't spend your hard-earned money on women - you are a loser
* You expect regular sex - you are a loser
* You are not interested in marriage - you are a loser
* You don't want to be stuck with kids - you are a loser
* You don't want to slave away 60 hours a week so a woman can buy a new SUV every year - you are a loser
* You prefer South American women who treat you better - you are a HUUGE LOOOSER

The alternative to "loser" is a metrosexual man. A meterosexual man does what a woman wants - he is a docile schmuck who slaves away at work and pays her bills and not pesters her for sex. Another words, he is an ideal husband.

Charlie

PS Meant to say "American" men instead of Western men.

London not England

#15-reader

In answer to your question: "Will the sponsors pull their ads; "Hanes"???????????. Will talk radio shows discuss this incident??"
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......................!!!

REASON:
Because this is a "white man's" ...I'm sorry..."White Actor's" behavior.....he's allowed.

Will Larry King, Joy and "The View" discuss on "Hot Topics??? "Probably"...it's news, and trivial, they like that stuff....

So the world will Berate and SKIN TIGER WOODS ALIVE because he "cheated".....but this man comes at his third wife with a KNIFE.....and Haynes won't bat an eye ball.....But then white people will say "Noooo...you're a racist for saying that the world is not equal..." "don't make this a race issue"....."STOP WHINING About racism,...."we have a Black President".....

Yeah...Right!

We'll see if YOU F**KING BITCHES OUT THERE WILL BOYCOTT "Two and a Half Men"...or STOP buying Haynes underware for your husbands....!
Because I know you won't!

its me

if he was such an abuser then why in the world would you have kids with the guy??? i dont understand women who are abused by their husband/boyfriend have the abusers kids!?! dumb women its do that but it must be for the money or something. i like Charlie and while she was drunk off her but maybe she started a fight with him and he had to defend himself

Only marry foreign women

American women..
- highest maintenance (I've never heard of a foreign bride demanding her husband buy expensive house & cars)
- fattest in the world
- most likely to cheat
- highest rate of divorce (60% - US-US marriages; 20% - US-foreign marriages)
- largest payout in divorce court (you'll be ass-raped for everything you earned, plus most of what you will earn for years to come)
- b1tchiest
- most likely to nag constantly
- most likely to believe in feminism and "equality"
- most likely to hate men
- spend least amount of time with her children
- worst at cooking and cleaning
- fcked & chucked by tons of guys before tricking you into marriage

Ziggy

She should be smiling, she's got Charlie by the balls. Now she can parade around town with a smug grin on her face because she has all the power and they both know it. She can drink all the booze she wants, ignore her babies and spend Charlie's millions.

You can't tell me white blonde women aren't more calculating and manipulative knowing rich man highly desire to marry them. They've been nailing suckers for centuries and the men are getting richer and dumber.

Only marry foreign women

Dating or being married to an American woman is like driving a beat-up Ford Escort. If you are only used to driving a beat-up Ford Escort, then you have no idea what it feels like when you drive a Bentley or Ferrari. You need to at least test-drive a Ferrari, so you'll have a reference point on what a real car feels like.

Only marry foreign women

After many many years of dealing with American women, I've hit an interesting point. I've lost ALL sexual interest in them, in fact I just about puke walking down the sidewalk on any day, seeing all those sh1tty, rude, mean, snotty American women.

Strange thing, cause for so long I've been quite a horndog, chasing women at all levels. I'm still totally attracted to foreign women...Indians, Orientals, Europeans.

But show me an American chick and I basically couldn't care less. Tell me how "beautiful" she is...doesn't matter. I suppose from an intellectual viewpoint I can see the beauty, but it's not any more attractive to me than...let's say...admiring a beautiful horse or a well-groomed cat. OK, admirable, but not sexy folks.

They say that sex is 90% mental...well, my mind has rejected American women completely.

Only marry foreign women

I can not date white American women anymore. I was in the navy and I have seen the light. Women from other countries just look better and treat you better too! I didn't pay for nothing when I was overseas and I pay up the wazoo here. Any rational person can figure it out from here.

Only marry foreign women

Americans, who make more of marrying for love than any other people, also break up more of their marriages than any other country in the world.

shuffler

TMZ commenters are the last word in relationship advice.

Aside from all the wedding advice, my favourite comment so far was from the person who claimed Brooke's skin was bad and has a pot-belly.

Hilarious.

Love, shuffler.

Only marry foreign women

Brooke does not look victimized or abused. She looks like she just won the lottery.

KARMA

VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE. Think GM assembly line production worker.

Ziggy

Because I know you won't!

Posted at 2:01PM on Dec 28th 2009 by Sister Soulja

Calm down. Dang, it's not personal. No one skinned Tiger Woods alive, he handled himself sloppily and got caught therefore damaging his own billion dollar image. Tiger slept with sluts and didn't even bother to protect his family or his image. His wife and girlfriends were white, not black. And Tiger says he's not black. So, its not about Charlie being white. Whole different story and completely different scenario.

How racist can America really be? A country which elected a black president and afforded Tiger Woods to become the first billion dollar athlete in history within the confines of a white sport. Doesn't sound so racist when you see the big picture, does it?

Charlie took heat form the press when he got caught up in that Heidi Fleiss prostitution ring years ago. He was a movie actor back then and he handled it like a pro, plus Charlie never portrayed a squeaky clean image and he's only got one endorsement deal w/ Hanes featuring Michael Jordan, who is well known ladies man himself. Famous blacks have to stand up and take responsibity for their screw ups as well basking in the glory. Kobe didn't pull the race card, he handled business and moved on. Why should anyone boycott Charlie's show? It makes no sense. No one boycotted the Laker games when Kobe was indicted.

djdw61

She (and Charlie) need to lay off the sauce. Being drunk at 8:30 a.m. on Christmas Day? With twin babies? Pathetic.